ForumsQuestsWhat Games Are The Best To Earn Quests In?

9 4021
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

After seeing @Baragi earn 79 Quests today, I want to try to earn at least 20 in 1 day sometime in the near future, and I currently wondering what games are the best games to earn quests in, this topic has probably been done before, but just curious, what are, in your opinion, the best games to earn quests in?

• 9 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Off topic but there was a guy who got 96 in one day a couple weeks ago, I forget his name though.

And honestly the easiest way to do that is to just go to each game and get the easy quests first, then hit the tower defense games, which should provide 30-40 if not more. If you wanna get to like 70+ then you'll have to dig a little deeper though ^^

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's not actually possible to earn that many quests in a day unless you're saving them all for the same day. The way people do this is play this while logged out and log in for all of them. This only works for the ones that trigger on checking if you've earned the quest in-game and won't work for the quests that check it while you earn it.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

Yeah if you look at some of the games he's done the quest for(ie crystal story II, egg knight, and cursed treasure 2), those aren't all games you can beat/quest up in a day. If you're really bored, you can probably spend the better part of a month racking up 200 quests or so, then spam finishing them in a day, and earn both daily/weekly.

Obviously, it's not possible to win the daily/weekly quest challenges at a certain point(ie when you have 30 quests left). If you're there though, I'd go and dethrone the white bunny, except that it may not be possible unless he retires due to the legacy armor quests.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

So today I've decided to try this and I was able to get 46, although I only had 4 before today. The trick is to find the games with many quests, and do all of the easy and possibly medium ones.

And you can do a few other easy quests from other games.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I was just thinking yesterday about compiling a list of games that take very little time to complete every quest in. I haven't played very many quest games here yet, however, so the list would be very limited in that sense, but there are plenty of games with quests like Monster Bark, Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade, Quantum of Light and Tower of Doom that takes less than a few hours to beat and obtain every quest in.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I recommend playing Give Up nonstop.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Try Strike Force heroes 1 and 2. You can get quests pretty fast in those.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Try Strike Force heroes 1 and 2. You can get quests pretty fast in those.

Except for the first one, which has no quests to begin with.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I recommend The King's League Odyssey. It's a fun game and you can get the first 5 quests in about 30 minutes or less.

Showing 1-9 of 9