ForumsThe TavernRiddles Of The Day!

4 4401
The_AceOfSpades
The_AceOfSpades
5 posts
Nomad

Riddles Of The Day
Answer What You Can!

Q: What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?

Q: If an electric train is travelling south, which way is the smoke going?

Q: You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer?

Q: What has one eye but cannot see?

Q: A man leaves home and turns left three times, only to return home facing two men wearing masks. Who are those two men?

Q: Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?

Q: How many months have 28 days?

Q: A frog jumped into a pot of cream and started treading. He soon felt something solid under his feet and was able to hop out of the pot. What did the frog feel under his feet?

Q: A horse is on a 24 foot chain and wants an apple that is 26 feet away. How can the horse get to the apple?

Q: If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks and a pink house is made out of pink bricks, what is a green house made of?

Q: What goes up a chimney down but can’t come down a chimney up?

Q: We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?

Q: Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?

Q: They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?

Q: How do you make the number one disappear?

Q; What goes up but never comes down?

• 4 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I make it longer by making it longer by using a pen/pencil.

One.

Q: Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?

The president.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I tried to solve as many of these as I could, although they were hard riddles. I think I probably got about half of them right, I guessed on a few of them.

Q: If an electric train is travelling south, which way is the smoke going?

It's an electric train, there wouldn't be any smoke.

Write the letters "onger" to spell the word longer

Q: What has one eye but cannot see?

A Hurricane

Q: Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?

They both weigh a pound, so they're both the same.

All 12 months have at least 28 days.

Q: If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks and a pink house is made out of pink bricks, what is a green house made of?

Carbon Dioxide

Q: What goes up a chimney down but can’t come down a chimney up?

Smoke.

Q: We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?

The letter e.

The President

Q: They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?

Stars.

Q; What goes up but never comes down?

Age.

These are the questions that I couldn't think of a good answer for:

Q: A man leaves home and turns left three times, only to return home facing two men wearing masks. Who are those two men?

Q: A frog jumped into a pot of cream and started treading. He soon felt something solid under his feet and was able to hop out of the pot. What did the frog feel under his feet?

Q: A horse is on a 24 foot chain and wants an apple that is 26 feet away. How can the horse get to the apple?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

A palm.

A Catcher and Umpire.

A frog jumped into a pot of cream and started treading. He soon felt something solid under his feet and was able to hop out of the pot. What did the frog feel under his feet?

Butter. The frog was churning the cream and made butter.

The chain isn't being held by anything.

Add g and it turns to gone.

This one could have two answers but since Carbon Dioxide was said...

Glass.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Brilliant answers.Great! Since you all answered everything,I couldn't.Still great.

Showing 1-4 of 4