ForumsNews and FeedbackCapping for video ads please !!

7 5139
boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Hello,
I love Armor Games websites and games. But when I lauch a game, the same or several, in the same day or day by day, I can the see the same video ads.

It's awful ! I've decided not to adblock Armor Games to support this website but no capping, it's very very annoying. Can you improve your ads diffusion and please use capping.
Thank you

• 7 Replies
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

As i heard before i think Armor games is not responsible for what types of adds you see they just host them . the providers show adds based on the sites you/your area and if its only showing one im afraid nothing can be don ... unless you willing to pay for add removing .

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I've said this before to someone else

The hours of gaming compensates for the unavoidable ads that last a minute long and can't be skipped. It really helps the site, which you understand. So just be patient! Besides, Armor Games has a very minimal amount of ads compared to other flash sites. Don't forget our quality flash games. Though I apologize for the inconvenience. =)

boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Hello,
Thank you for your messages.
I've decided not to adblock Armor Games's ads so as to support them. I agree they are not too intrusive. But I can't understand they aren't any control of what kind of adds is diffused. In particular, it's not a good thing neither for Armor Games nor the brand to diffuse the same ads to the same person in the same day. I launch a game one time, a second, then a third and I can see three times the same adds.

No, sorry for being impatient but I can't understand that. and the solution of this special problem can't be to be forced to pay.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@boplayer With ads from all over the world, it's impossible for us to look at each one. One person may be getting a great ad experience, others may be less then happy. We appreciate you supporting us by watching ads, it means a lot to us - and helps us make great games and keep our lights on. If you want to support us financially instead, you can become an AFG+ member and remove all ads!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I think I speak for humanity in saying no one has ever had a 'great' ad experience.

Tell that to everyone who ever signed up for World of Warplanes.

boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Hello,

These last days, I have seen another video ads campaign from another brands. And GREAT! I don't see the same ads each time I launch a game. And sometimes video ads are skippable.
Too bad Armorgames hasn't any control about the conditions of diffusion of a campaign. Capping to one view, skippable ad may improve the ad experience. The fact not to have to see the same campaign each I launch a game is a real progress but I can't say video ad experience on Armor Games is a great experience.

Of course I want to notice the fact Armor Games ads experience isn't the worth ! On another gaming website, when launching a game you are obliged to look at a video ad. And if you try to look another page in your browser during the launch of the game... the video ad stop. In fact, you are forced to wait 30 secondes in front of your screen before playing. It's awful ! And I really appreciate Armor Games doesn't do that !!!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Is there anything you guys can do about the netflix over 1 minute ads that you can't skip? I know it's not from my internet traffic since its in game and I've never visited netflix... Also, the Spartagen XT ad is the same deal.

Showing 1-7 of 7