ForumsGames[Moved/Answered] Game identification looking for a game

2 1993
AsterStarChaser
AsterStarChaser
2 posts
Nomad

Today I remembered this game I loved to play 2 -4 years ago. It was a flash game and I think I used to play it on armor games or kongregate.

The game's story is that some sort of black space goo is spreading on every planet and humanity is almost extinct. the last hope is one ship and you go from planet to planet, aquiring enough energy to move on and holding the black goo at bay.

The black goo increases over time and comes from certain spawners. you can build generators, turrets and cannons and you need to link them all to a network to fight the goo. There was also some sort of basic tech tree if I am not mistaking.

I think there is more then one game of it and I loved it to death, I would really be happy to find this gem once more!

I think it's name was something along the line of infinity spreader or something with spreading in it. But I can be wrong entirely as well.

• 2 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*moved thread*

@Hell-O @AsterStarChaser

Not black, the goo is blue Think youre searching for CreeperWorld, one of my favourite game series.. here are all three parts:

CreeperWorld Training Sim

CreeperWolrd User Space

CreeperWorld Evermore

AsterStarChaser
AsterStarChaser
2 posts
Nomad

It is! Thanks man, you have my eternal gratitude!

Showing 1-2 of 2