ForumsThe TavernWeird Oceans

9 3998
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So recently Storm and I have been playing a game called Weird Oceans AKA the Shark Game. Basically the point of the game is that you're a shark exploring the ocean and collecting resources for science. Basically the game is a combination of Doodle God and Clicker Heroes.

I just wanted to share this with you guys and wanted to know what you think.

• 9 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You do know that the title switches when you refresh the page.

I don't see how it is like Doodle God. More just like Cookie Clicker and Clicker Heroes. I like the game but it gets pretty confusing later when you have so many things going at once trying to figure out what you need to get to make x or y increase faster. Still more involving than both Cookie Clicker and Clicker Heroes so I like it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't see how it is like Doodle God.

In Doodle God you had to combine certain objects to create new ones. When you unlock the laboratory you have to get a certain amount of items and combine them.

You do know that the title switches when you refresh the page.

Yeah I noticed that a bit too late.

loadtorrentogetdown
loadtorrentogetdown
2 posts
Nomad

He he I have played this shark game , I love it

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I think I literally bought everything I could on my 3rd run so now I am pretty bored with it. Also I don't know if every time I go through the gate I only get 1 essence but that seems like not much at all.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

get 1 essence but that seems like not much at all.

I did once more and I got 2 essence and then eventually 3.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hmmm. I have been through it 3 times and have only gotten 1 each time.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hmmm. I have been through it 3 times and have only gotten 1 each time.

Now I think I understand what's happening.

When choosing your world pay attention to the climate levels. I didn't understand what they did but now I think I do. If you choose the one with the highest climate level, you'll probably get more essence.

loadtorrentogetdown
loadtorrentogetdown
2 posts
Nomad

Those who got bored here is the alternative game like shark attack...Here is the gameplay

carterschultz
carterschultz
13 posts
Farmer

cool

Showing 1-9 of 9