ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Problems with games loading

3 3179
Neverme
Neverme
2 posts
Blacksmith

Ever since the addition of ads on this site several of the games I play take massive amounts of time to load. I have been trying to play gemcraft-chasing-shadows with no luck for past 2 days. Game only loads part way then just seems to stop. I cant find gemcraft-chasing-shadows on other sites but I have not been looking too hard. I can go to Kongerete load the same game there that will take forever to load or only few sec. to load there. I have cash invested in several games here and I am starting to feel ripped off, because I cant even play the games. No more developers will be getting any purchases from me on this site till the issues of sitting through 5sec-3 full min. of an ad to only have the game to take 3-5 min to load to stop part way through loading

• 3 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Have you cheked your internet connection and browser? Works fine on my google chrome.

Neverme
Neverme
2 posts
Blacksmith

I have tried chrome and i.e. Removed any newer soft ware that might be causing a problem. It seems to be much more than just gemcraft-chasing-shadows that will not load or takes 10min. to load. I checked several titles last night that would not load here, but loaded on other sites. The problem is not mine.
I desided when I was removing some useful software last night, that it was total BS. Why should something like the Bing Bar, work just fine on other sites, but not here.
It comes down to 1 important fact. Arrmorgames.com does not need me (as a single user), who does spend money here not just leaching and I dont "need" armorgames.com. So no money spent here till they fix their problem.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Neverme Ads will always be trouble for some machines, I suggest you try AFG+ and remove all the ads. I've given you 14 days free to try it out.

Showing 1-3 of 3