ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1134676
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

GENGAR, TIME TO ROCK
*kiss face (not the like, smoochy somoochy, Like, the rock band that raped marylin manson with all their awesome....marylyn manson's such a poser <-<U)*

*gets to work right away*

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Alright, so that's:

Theme: Gengars
Deadline: January 17th
Reward for winning: The right to choose the next theme. If theme is not chosen within two days, that right is lost and I will choose to keep it going.

I don't have MS Paint, but this is made only with the pencil tool (4 pixels) in Photoshop Elements:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Gengar.jpg

Not qualified to be an entry, I just thought I'd participate a little. ^^;

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I don't have MS Paint, but this is made only with the pencil tool (4 pixels) in Photoshop Elements:

NUAAAAAAH.
I wish I could use Iscribble, I'm so much better at that TTTT^TTTTT
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well I don't have Photoshop Elements, but I do have MS Paint! So yeah, here's my entry:
http://fc96.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/011/d/d/Gengar_by_SpyroSteak.png
Ummm, did I get the symbol right? I went by memory I should have checked the ghost's element beforehand >_> I guessed they were the same as Psychic but...
I wish I could use Iscribble

I wish I could use anything, but my drawing skills don't go very far past my dreams =(
Yes, I dream that I could draw good, but the truth is I can't so at least I have some escape from FAILure XP
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ummm, did I get the symbol right? I went by memory I should have checked the ghost's element

Psychic is the same element ghost. I think it's like ghost type psychic element or something.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

It's the difference between the card game and the Gameboy games...

The TCG only have nine types. Grass, fire, water, lightning, fighting, psychic, normal, metal and darkness. Gengar belongs in the psychic group (or darkness, in some of the newer series)~

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/gngar.jpg

Look at my poor attempt at an entry...

Yes Strop...I dared to do it...

KingRyan

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Colour blindness strikes again!

Blue versus purple, kingryan? :P And OH NOES @ the ol' reference~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I don't get it, and you are deliberatly not looking at my dragon traveling stories huh zoph? AREN'T YOU?! :U

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Hey I will draw one but please do not make bad comments because I suck at drawing.
Just here for the lulz

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I don't get it, and you are deliberatly not looking at my dragon traveling stories huh zoph? AREN'T YOU?! :U
They're long. >_>
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

They're long. >_>

and? I swear on mah life that they're at least 99.999% true! unless I was in a self induced coma and I could still feel everything.
Srsly, plz? I read all of your stuff (when there's something to read)....plz? Seriously, your basically my art hero! At LEAST in the digital department. THis one crazy guy who hates babies is my hero on the pencil and paper art department XD.
BARFQUESTIIIIOOOON.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Hey I will draw one but please do not make bad comments because I suck at drawing.
Just here for the lulz

That's pretty much what this thread is about >_> But with skillz.
They're long. >_>

I lol'd.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I lol'd.

..why?
*is having the ending credits stuck in my head and is humming them like jigglypuff*
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Seriously, your basically my art hero! At LEAST in the digital department.

Yah, mine too actually, ever since that kitten picture =P
THis one crazy guy who hates babies is my hero on the pencil and paper art department XD.

Well that's strange, kinda, my art hero on pencil and paper is someone I know in real life =P
..why?
*is having the ending credits stuck in my head and is humming them like jigglypuff*

I don't really know. I told you I'm crazy ^^
As in random ending credits that popped in your mind or are they too something?
Showing 136-150 of 2342