ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1125540
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Correct young sir. I think I'm going to bring back an old memory from the beginning of this thread

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Ok, haha, so I just realized 3 things.

1. Pokemon have an amazingly easy design

2. I am horrible with MSpaint

3. My poliwag has a lazy eye ^^

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/poliwag.jpg

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

lol cholo, lazy eye! plus, its huge!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oh yes....good old times :P
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/Poorpoliwag.jpg

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

It looks fine to me, but I don't get why it's looking left and right, strange, but it's not unnatural at least, it's just speshal =P
*Reminds me of that Chinese lady who told us 5 times in a row that the ice cream was gone, she could look left and right at the same time too.*

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

HAHAHAHAHAH! Estel xD
*gasps for breath*

I saw the whole pikachu thing earlier.

Talk about mine being huge.

P.S. Estel, aim?

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

i mean the eye is huge

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Lol! I didn't know this was dead when I posted my Pikachu. Thanks for the comments. Anyway, here's my Poliwag...
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/sidkun/polywag.png

I was experimenting with some styles, that went kind of wrong (notice the lines), but beside that, i think it came out a bit cute.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

NaAAAW! It is darn cute! But really nice done in Paint!!

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Thank you~
That critter is hard to draw. I mean he doesn't make any sense at all!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Sure it does. It's a tadpole. Its body shape is taken directly from that, the eyes made big for it to look cute, and then coloured blue just because...
I've read the spiral is supposed to be based on some frogs with transparent bellies, where you can see their intestines, and they look kind of spiraly.

There's not much that doesn't make sense about Poliwags. It's their evolutions that are weird~

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Haha, so darn cute! I wish i could draw like that! x3

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

It's their evolutions that are weird

Don't you have to trade a Poliwhirl to get Poliwrath? Or was it a Waterstone....
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Don't you have to trade a Poliwhirl to get Poliwrath? Or was it a Waterstone....
Waterstone.

And to get politad, you have to trade while holding a kings rock... never done it.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

And to get politad, you have to trade while holding a kings rock... never done it.

Uhhh... what is a politad? O_o

Last I ever played pokemon there were only like 251 of them or something. Hahaha.

Long ago, like 10 years. WOW. Pokemon is old. The funny thing is, it will never end. The artists keep adding more and more and more, I bet they will be like the rolling stones. Pokemon will keep on poking until its 90. Haha.

I've read the spiral is supposed to be based on some frogs with transparent bellies, where you can see their intestines, and they look kind of spiraly.

Ohhh, that would make sense. I didn't know that. I dissected a frog in 7th grade... *gags*
Showing 106-120 of 2342