ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1139214
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Rawr... I chose a too hard Pokemon to draw. I knew it. >_< When I had the chance to choose something, I blow it. fuck

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Rawr... I chose a too hard Pokemon to draw. I knew it. >_< When I had the chance to choose something, I blow it. ****

I thought it was great... easy to draw but perhaps hard to draw well XD
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Here is my submission, ain't too good, but hey, I like it.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/Bleach117x/Untitled-1-8.gif

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It's cool!... Not bad. :P You should try to curve the nose a little. It's a bit too sharp.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

LARVITAR USE EARTHQUAKE!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/larvitar.jpg

> >

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

I hate you Cen... >_> You are so much better then me, it make's me not wanna draw...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I hate you Cen...

*bow* I have done my part.

You are so much better then me, it make's me not wanna draw...

I have been a nerd all my life, drawing was pretty much all I did... Besides, if you stop drawing you won't get any better, and those money spend on Photoshop and a tablet would be wasted, and then you could just have given them to me.
It is all about disguising the faults of the image and create enough chaos so that people will only remember a tiny bit of the image (and this hopefully the good part).
Oh, and having enough imagination to make the subject alive in your mind. (This has a backside too... I can't watch a horror movie if I want to sleep at all for the next three months).
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

OH damn you cenere and i thought i had a chance :L

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OH **** you cenere and i thought i had a chance :L

I know right... I though I had a chance, but after seeing his, I am 100% sure I will not get even 3rd place... I am in... DESPAIR!
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

That was a strange link *despair* led to

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Someone is jealous, huh? You just tell me, and I will stop competing here so you won't feel bad, but until then I will do what I do best: Draw instead of reading my homework.

And there was some odd self confidence in that... I wonder where it came from....

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Honestly... for me... that is a rather normal link... I tend to link... stranger... stuff...

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I always thought Cenere was a mod. have you ever been one?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I always thought Cenere was a mod. have you ever been one?

Nope, never. Does matter much, though. And thank goodness for my about.
Not really mod material either.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I would feel sorry for most of the people on here if Cen was a mod... *shudders* Oh should I say... I feel sorry for me... I mean, I can tell Cen hates me... the way he talks... and he is probably annoyed by my awesome bod, 'cause he ain't got one, so that would be another reason for me to get banned... >_> (get's bitch slapped by Cenere)

Showing 1561-1575 of 2342