ForumsThe TavernWhat did you get for Christmas?

27 8960
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Did you get what you wanted? Were your gifts totally predictable or were they super exciting? Tell all what you got!
I got some very cool things myself! The more you all reply, the more I will reveal! Ready, set, go!

• 27 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I got a Polaroid Cube, a Roku, a T-Shirt and $150 from my mother.
It's going to be $75 because I'll give half of it to my wife.
Gigi got 3 squeaky toys and a ball to put food in and stimulate her brain.

I copied and pasted what I wrote in an other thread.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I was blessed with a new coffee machine, a Status Quo shirt (from the concert I recently visited) and a warm Metallica hoody! Awesome gifts that make me a very happy and thankful man!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Money. Lots, and lots of money.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Not much here. I got new mittens, socks, and some German candy.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

A book i searched for a while (The old Conan-tales, in a new edition).
A book from a german humorist (Loriot if someone know him, i really like his work).
Then a DVD i hardly miss in my collection.
Two more DVDs i also miss (very special edition from Internal Affairs I and II... some may known the (totaly overrated...) remake Departed).
A nice collection of really good Whisky.
And some bits and bobs...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I got an excellent laptop....one almighty gift.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Got a blender, a radio, decent amount of money, a new book. All pretty predictable but for the most part it is what I wanted. I wish someone would have gotten me new headphones though. That is the one thing I didn't get that I really wanted.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I got an automatic dispenser that's kind of like a gumball machine but you have to stick you hand under the scanner to get them, a battery power shave facer thing, couple of games, some gift cards, candy, money, and the most surprising thing, a Link Amiibo. It's surprising because I didn't ask anyone about it except for my cousin, and I didn't even ask, I only said "I want a Link Amiibo" and I got one.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I got the Firefly Roleplaying board game, a computer gaming headset, and What If, Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions.

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I got an xbox one and a new baseball bat... Only two things but they're worth so much to me ^^

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I got an awesome jacket, hunting gloves, and a .308win rifle 12 gauge shotgun combo.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

I got (some gifts are shared with my brother):
3 T-Shirts, Marjor *Alex Louis Armstrong* Clean shirt, one that said "will flex for cash" and one that said "Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life".
An EVGA GTX 660
A Life is Crap calender
And Xbox headset, the kind that plays the game's audio in the headset. It also has separate parts so it can work with my IPod or computer.
And some other odds and ends.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

iPod Nano, and iPhone 6.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I got a leather and suede luxury watch case for my watches and other small valuables, an electronic pocket dictionary, a complete roadside emergency assistance kit for my hatchback sedan, a scenic America 2015 calender, a computer mouse that looks like a Lamborghini, and the ritual stupid gift that I will reveal if this thread receives 5 more posts.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Money. Lots, and lots of money.

How much is a lot?
Showing 1-15 of 27