ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Strange issue when posting game comments

8 2351
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

For some reason every now and than I'll post a comment on a game and it'll come up under a different account than the one I'm using when I load up the page again. O_o

• 8 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Do you have another DisQus account perhaps @StormWingDelta? This could explain why it is showing under a different account... if it's not the case, we can have @Ferret take a look at it for you.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

No idea since as far as I know there's only one account and that one is used here and nowhere else.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I think it happens with Disqus when you're on the same IP as another Disqus account (or maybe same computer and IP).

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

No idea what to do about it on my end than if that's the case since I only know where the one here is logged in. O_o

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Does the account name say "Guest"?

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Nope not guest, someone else's name altogether. Would clearing cookies even resolve this issue? Just wondering since it normally clears out logins to various sites.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@StormWingDelta Very strange, which account was it?

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

My mom's account logged in on another site. O_o Only reason I found it was because I happened into another site that uses the same chat system you guys do and forced the logout. XD

Showing 1-8 of 8