ForumsPopular MediaThoughts on The Interview

6 5132
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

So I am sure many of you have seen The Interview by now. What have you thought about it? Was it worth the hype? Was a certain Canadian's acting up to par?

I've watched it twice already. Personally I thought it was a great movie and don't agree with most of the reviews. It seems like everyone was expecting some amazing "best movie of the decade" type thing, although I do think it appeals to a pretty small audience.

• 6 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It wasn't the best comedy but I found it to be pretty hilarious overall. Personally, the final scene made the somewhat mediocre movie somewhat good.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It looks bad and I'm glad I won't be seeing it

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Making fun of our Lord Kim Jong Un is the worst thing you can do. North Korea is best Korea, they will smash American Imperialists in one strike. Long live DPRK.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I honestly liked it a lot, Randall Park is great as Kim Jong, and I found it hilarious overall. To be honest I'm not really sure how it compares to many other comedies as I haven't seen many at all... but this one was great, I'll probably end up watching it again ^^

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Wow, this is the end couldn't compare to how funny this movie is. It was incredible, just finished watching it five minutes ago. Hilarious. Dave Franco and Seth Rogen team ups.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i thought it was good, expected it to be funnier and more hard core than what it was. i can see why kim would get mad about a movie all about assassinating him,but it wasnt that bad for him to get butthurt.

Showing 1-6 of 6