ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Disqus inbox

4 6160
Marshal
Marshal
20 posts
Peasant

When I goto view my profile there is red balloon with 2 inside of it and it leads to disqus but I don't have disqus account so how on earth I have 2 msgs in there?

• 4 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Your account automatically comes with an Armor Games Disqus account.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Also I just want to add that it's Armor Games' comments system now. So, if it has to do with comments on games and on profiles, it is disqus.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

I have 9+ comments and I go click the red balloon and it leads me to the disqus login page.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@cherrywave It's normal that it didn't work, because your AG pw is for your AG account only. Once you're logged into AG your AG-linked disqus account should automatically be active.

Can you please describe your commenting issue in more detail? What exactly is it that's not working, your AG disqus account or just commenting?

(Also, it's usually a better idea to start a new thread with your specific issue, rather than reviving an old thread, yeah )

edit: In fact, could you please make a new thread where you can then detail the problem? It will allow us to keep some order with the answered/non-answered threads, and make it easier to help you. Thanks.

Showing 1-4 of 4