ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] My save is gone

8 2280
Ante34
Ante34
3 posts
Nomad

So i played The last castle about 6 months ago and i wanted to play it again but when i logged in and pressed play i was level 0. Before i was like 45 - 50 and i don't know why. I changed my computer but there needs to be a way to get it back?

• 8 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hell-O @Ante34 sometmies the online save system had its hickups, mostly its only a lil downtime or simply a glitch.

First action should be simple site-refresh (this help if it was a lil loading glitch).
Then try it by using the incognito/privacy mode of your browser.
Also using another browser is recommended (really, sometimes this work wonders).

But it could be a issue somewhere (server, internet), so if nothing helps you have it to chekc it out later again.

There is one more thing you can try: clear your browsers cache (google how to ,depends on the browser you use). NOTE: this could mean you lose progress on games without online-save!

Also make sure this is the right acconut, some users have more than one acconut and simply log in with another account.

Dont start a new game, this will delete your old one, check again later! If the save wont come back for several days, then it could be that your old save is lost, sadly there is always a small chance that this worst-case-szenario happen.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I just loaded The last castle and upon entering the channel it states that it is still in beta, it may or may not be relevant but I think that is a risk you take when you play games that are still in development.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This happened to me a long time ago too. So seeing as it happened to you too, then most likely one of the following happened: 1. Our cache was full, like Unleashed said. Or 2. It's something inside the game, like it being in beta as Weird said.

I think it's most likely 2 as my cache has never been a problem before, and my TLC account didn't reset when I came back on a few days ago. So whatever it is that resets your save is most likely a one time thing.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Ante34 Moving this to support. Good advice from folks above.

Ante34
Ante34
3 posts
Nomad

I did check back alot of times but it ain't comming back!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Ante34 Sadly we can't help more then this, sorry!

Ante34
Ante34
3 posts
Nomad

Well then i aint gonna play this more =/

TheShagginator
TheShagginator
2 posts
Nomad

The same happend to me while I was playing must a mine.. So, there's no way I can get my save back? :/

Showing 1-8 of 8