ForumsForum GamesWorld War 4 (Future war RPG)

33 9405
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

After the world war 3 in 2066 for power, and land. The war was also caused by the Germans by slaying kids. Then the USA fought back. Then all of the countries died. Then 12 new countries appeared, and war began in 3400. Hello welcome to world war 4. I can only accept 12 people. You will be leaders of one of the twelve countries. 8 people can still join. Name:
Bio: (Life before war)
Weapon: (Laser cannon, energy sword, or emp gun)
Health: 500/500
Level: 1
XP: 0/15
Troops: Amateur gunner x 20(Attack: weak, Defense: weak, Weapon: Laser cannon)

• 33 Replies
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Name: Nexter
Country name: Kerbin
Bio: When he was 32 he started his country, with facsination in explosions and freedom
Weapon: Laser cannon
Troops: Amateur gunner x 20

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I'd like the option to play as a troop instead, but okay.

Name: Nebble
Country name: Huffman (Does anyone get this reference?)
Bio: A troop that rose with his skill. Although he doesn't have a good leadership, he usually makes up for it. While not very competent for leading, the military still promoted him anyways.
Weapon: EMP Gun

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

Name: Sapphire
Country name: Lunfir
Bio: Worked as a doctor, whilst her father was alive, but had to take over his rule when he abdicated. Her father died soon afterwards, but told her that violence solves nothing. Lunfir was a peaceful country before war broke out, and as such, the population is loyal, and brave, as they never had anything to fear or worry about, as everyone helped each other. Despite her fathers words, Sapphire had little choice than to lead her people in this war, and they are now a force to be reckoned with.
Weapon:energy sword

"That sounds good!" I say to him. "How many of these do we need?"

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

.Name: Maximus.
Country name: Marteath.
Bio: A military commander who sees war as a game and his troops as disposable pieces, however he will defend his people to the end, no matter the cost.
He says tons of names then he says," Guys this is our great leader Maximus! Do you have anything to say?

Name: Nexter
Country name: Kerbin
Bio: When he was 32 he started his country, with facsination in explosions and freedom
Troops: Amateur gunner x 20

You are in the mines hunting for a ore that causes great defenese.

Country name: Huffman (Does anyone get this reference?)
Bio: A troop that rose with his skill. Although he doesn't have a good leadership, he usually makes up for it. While not very competent for leading, the military still promoted him anyways.

You are in the streets of one of your cities patrolling with soldiers searching for rebels.

Bio: Worked as a doctor, whilst her father was alive, but had to take over his rule when he abdicated. Her father died soon afterwards, but told her that violence solves nothing. Lunfir was a peaceful country before war broke out, and as such, the population is loyal, and brave, as they never had anything to fear or worry about, as everyone helped each other. Despite her fathers words, Sapphire had little choice than to lead her people in this war, and they are now a force to be reckoned with.

"About 100," He said.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Maximus.
Bio: A military commander who sees war as a game and his troops as disposable pieces, however he will defend his people to the end, no matter the cost.

"... I simply wanted a status report, not a conversation. We do not have time for such luxuries." I say coldly to the trainer, "I hope you follow in my footsteps and my beliefs. We live in a hostile world now. Remember, from iron cometh strength, from strength cometh will, from will cometh faith, from faith cometh honour, from honour cometh iron. This is our unbreakable litany. Our goal is to set out here and create a state that is unbeatable in combat. Keep up the training, send some men out into the field to search the surrounding lands."

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

"Okay", He said. Then Lunfirian soldiers attacked the base.

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

"When will they be ready? I think that an attack will come soon, and we must be prepared"

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

" We need to make one more, then we will be done with our goal. Then we can make more," He said. Then the general came and said," The attack we sent on Mareath 2 months ago. They made it to the base"!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"To me men! To me! Kill them all! Call back our men from the field! Every man, to arms! Victorus aut Mortis! Into the fires of battle, unto the Anvil of War!" I shout as I shoulder my rifle and begin firing.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Country name: Huffman

I keep searching.

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

"What is going on there? Can we send them any help?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

violence solves nothing
Saph's father said this and yet he sent units to attack another nation? Not very logical.
Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

It wasn't him that started this war, he stepped down years agoe, and is kind of dead now

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

.Name: Maximus.
Troops: Amateur gunner x 20(Attack: weak, Defense: weak, Weapon: Laser cannon

The army started shooting them all. You hear the gernral contacting the leader of Huffman.

Country name: Huffman

You found no rebels. Then you heard a transmisoin from a genral of Mareath. He said," Allie Nebble, Lunfirians attacked a millitary base in our country. If you can do anything to help go do it".

The genral said," We attacked the base to do what you said 2 months ago. One way we can help our soilders is sending them more soilders, or weapons."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

It wasn't him that started this war, he stepped down years agoe, and is kind of dead now
But when he stepped down didn't you take over?

Troops: Amateur gunner x 20(Attack: weak, Defense: weak, Weapon: Laser cannon

The army started shooting them all. You hear the gernral contacting the leader of Huffman.
What?
Showing 16-30 of 33