ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Guys Think Would Make the Forums Active?

30 7691
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The activity in the Forums seems to have gotten a bit better than what it was in 2013 and early 2014. However I feel as if it could still use some more activity.

The question is how should we go about changing it? Well, I don't have any ideas, but what do you guys think would make the Forums grow?

Hopefully this thread will be a bit successful, I have a feeling it'll fail in the first day but I tried.

• 30 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

More like TLI.

It was actually a pretty interesting thread back then...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Imo, we have very active forums already.

Not as active as before... Now it's just like 10-15 users that make up the entirety of the forums. Before there was much more, in plus new people came frequently, as opposed to now.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

I was thinking about that thread that was about urinating in the shower.

I had forgotten that you were the creator of that thread!

Those of you who are not as old as myself. Whatever R2 or anybody might say, Your Exotic Poop Story is not an example of a classic thread.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I had forgotten that you were the creator of that thread!

Wasn't me, I was just that kid in the thread that admitted to pooping in the shower once. I was 3 don't judge.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Wasn't me

Wha?...Oops. It seems when I clicked the I somehow saw that page and thought that you were the OP. Right up your ally considering the thread of yours I linked to :P

I think this might be getting a bit off topic.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I believe that more threads discussing our turds would help increase activity.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Your Exotic Poop Story is not an example of a classic thread.

Throwback Tuesday holy. The way I posted as an 11 year old dam lol

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

he way I posted as an 11 year old

I think many of us would rather not remember how we posted when we first joined.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Agreed Manly... Also, we need some more interesting threads to keep the users in. I feel like compared to before we've gotten a bit bland.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

In games,a link to a fourm for it. PERFECT

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Wasn't me, I was just that kid in the thread that admitted to pooping in the shower once. I was 3 don't judge.

Like anybody asked to know? Admit it R2, you were just a dumb kid at that point in time.

I think many of us would rather not remember how we posted when we first joined.

No... NOOOOOO!!! the.... EMBARRASSMENT!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Admit it R2, you were just a dumb kid at that point in time.

I did mention I was 3 right?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Well I tried looking at some 2010 and 2011 threads in the Tavern and I couldn't really find any that weren't rubbish. It seems it's not quite as simple as just looking back and finding a goldmine of good threads.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Don't bring up the past, or the mutant living shall rise again!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I'm quite alright with how I posted... As far as I remember...
Showing 16-30 of 30