ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Swords & Potions 2 Server Problems

4 3037
Bigplayer86
Bigplayer86
3 posts
Nomad

hello

Unfortunately, there are at Sword & Potions2 a lot of server problems , mainly in the evening .

and that the game must constantly re- connection or establish to the server is interrupted repeatedly at short intervals .

now and then it comes to error messages so that needs to be recharged the page and lost a whole day in the game ( sale of objects ) .

I hope you soon improve your server because it does not do much more fun and meaningful .

However, I also want to say that I really liked all the games with you, and I like to play .

and excuse my bad english

• 4 Replies
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

@Bigplayer86 Sorry to hear about your issues. I loaded up the game as well as tried a few other games by edgebee and it seems that they are working fine for me. Probably need to play for awhile to see what you are describing. Nonetheless this kind of inquiry would be best placed on the edgebee forums.

edgebee website
edgebee Swords & Potions forums

Bigplayer86
Bigplayer86
3 posts
Nomad

"Wait for Server/s" its the error message if it gets stuck

ok thanks for the answer, but maybe you can forward the problem ; )

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Well... how can I forward the problem when I myself am not experiencing it. I wouldn't be able to accurately project the issue.

It would be a series of

me: post on their forum
edgebee: what kind of OS/browser are you using?
me: post here
you: give answer
edgebee: have you tried another browser?
me: post here
you: give answer
etc. etc.

It would be easier and faster if you made the initiative, instead of "he said she said" and a week later it might get resolved. Because like I said I am not having the issue.

I hope you don't think I am being rude by not engaging into this issue but I did do a little lurking around on edgebee forums and found THIS THREAD. It would seem that no one has given a response from a claim from a few months ago. Is it resolved? I have no clue.

Sadly, I believe it is a failed effort due to the fact that edgebee is dead. They have stated that they will keep the servers going as long as possible, and I doubt that includes maintenance on their servers.

Here is what I can do @Bigplayer86. I can give a shout out to @EdgebeeStudios and hopefully they respond. Here are a few suggestions that you can try.

you can try a different browser

Check/Update Flash

try incognito/safe mode and see if there are any add-ons cluttering the browser

clear browser cache (this will also log you out of AG which is normal)

Another user might have relevant input on how to get connected to these servers and seeing as how it is working fine for me I can only assume that it is on your end.

Bigplayer86
Bigplayer86
3 posts
Nomad

first sorry that I have not answered a long time but I did not have much time .

Secondly, I wanted to say that I have never said that they have too little care of my problem , I 'm trying this solution proposals and say thank you first for your help .

I hope you understand what I wrote (and vice versa) because I 've only translated ( Google)

Showing 1-4 of 4