ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Songs

13 7392
178LiamGotuato
178LiamGotuato
11 posts
Nomad

Hi Im Liam Say your Favorite Songs and tell us why you Love That song.

Reply and Say it to me

• 13 Replies
178LiamGotuato
178LiamGotuato
11 posts
Nomad

Me its "Swept Away" By Chirstopher Cross Because In my Child Hood I have In love with some one but she never to talk to me. I tried but Its a fail but now Im better.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Honest to god, my favorite song is Everlong by the Foo Fighters.

Lolitalala
Lolitalala
3 posts
Nomad
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Probably Across the Sea by Weezer. It's a deeply painful and personal song about how the singer feels alone despite the mountain of fan mail he receives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxEoA3G9Wg

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

My favorite is "Angel in Blue Jeans" because it has a sick beat to it plus I feel like it has a real deep meaning to it.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

"Intro" by The xx because it's just some really good instrumental and "The Jeweler's Hands" by Arctic Monkeys because it sounds so amazing and it's definitely one of the band's best songs. "The Jewelers' Hands" is one of their more under-appreciated songs.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

Oh, I forgot "Midnight City" by M83. That has an amazing sax part at the end.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Darude - Sandstorm

I'm not even joking, this is a great EDM song, one of the best. First of all it has an awesome beat to it and the drop is awesome. Also, Children by Robert Miles. That song left me speechless, and it's great for relaxation.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I have so many songs that I love, but I'll list one of them.
Big Empty by STP.
I have probably listened to this song at least a thousand times and sung the whole thing out loud a few dozen times. No bologna.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

I didn't really HAVE a favourite song, but when Fireflies-Owl City came out I kept listening to it on and on. It's stuck in my head, seriously. Best song ever.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Jet fire & Mr. Black - Boombox

JE JEGEGE GE GE GE GE, JE GEGEGE GE GE GEEEEEEE

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Change (In The House Of Flies) by the Deftones is another total favorite of mine.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Sheperd of Fire - Avenged Sevenfold

After I've listened a bit more carefully at lyrics, I realized that the song perfectly describes me. I was shocked. It became one I listen when I'm angry.

Showing 1-13 of 13