ForumsGamesGC2:CS Can I call myself a GC elite now?

2 1578
LucaDiv
LucaDiv
31 posts
Nomad

http://i58.tinypic.com/205s5kh.jpg

It just feels completely surreal to reach 10,000 level... I remember before i even got the magician's pouch, and i was jumping up and down over a 2x multiplier off of poolbound... I have slain monsters with over 50 digits of HP, beaten most fields on haunting, and invested what i'm sure is hundreds of hours staring at those little monsters getting slaughtered. I've met new people, and learned a lot of new things, and i feel like i've even grown personally a little. to me that's what it means to be an elite, to always challenge yourself to grow and never stop getting stronger, i'm well aware of those who have broken 20k, and while i accept that i'll never be leading the pack, i'll always keep fighting to be able to attain new levels of strength that those before me have proved is possible.

- Luca

• 2 Replies
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Yes you can But still you need at least 10,000 levels more to be the highest level player - that means ~10x XP you have now.

LucaDiv
LucaDiv
31 posts
Nomad

20k is exactly 8e12 exp, exactly 8 times what i have now, but getting another 7e12 certainly won't take 7x the work it took to get the first 1e12.

Showing 1-2 of 2