ForumsThe TavernThank You

3 3351
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I don't know if you know me, remember me, or whatever, but listen up. I've had my account on this website for over 3 years now, and o my god. I had some of my fondest memories here. This website was where I spent spent most of my time (internet time, of course) for about 4 or 5 years. I spent so much time playing the forum games, feeding Papa's customers, and getting new loot in the Dead Zone. I whacked my way through countless bushes, met some people, and made some friends. I could keep going with all the things I loved about this website so dearly, but it would take far too much time. I hold this website so close to my heart. I just wanted to thank you all. The staff, mods and admins, devs, friends, the community, and everyone who helped this place become what it is to me today. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for Armor Games.

• 3 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Thank you for the praise @TDOG422! We're glad to see happy citizens of Armoria and we hope you will continue having fun on this great website! C-ya 'round!

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

I Love this Website too... 7-10 Years ago I played here some really awesome games, I remember Them today... This website IS and WAS awesome... I want to thanks Armorgames too...Armorgames-My best Memories... (:

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Yo @TDOG422! I know that I remember you. I feel the same way but with different games. Glad you have enjoyed the site.

Showing 1-3 of 3