206 posts
Nomad

Which one taste better???

• 18 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I honestly like beef dishes better than chicken, even though chicken is better for you. But you can never go wrong with some good fried chicken though ^^

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I like pig better than either, but since it's just this, beef.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chicken because of KFC. KFC chicken beats all.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I'm a vegetarian ^^

I think it's depressing how animals are tortured their whole live and then slaughtered for our consumption

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I think it's depressing how animals are tortured their whole live and then slaughtered for our consumption

but

I'm a vegetarian ^^

you torture plants

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I like both equally well, prepared differently of course since they also taste very differently.

Animal torture is abject, I give you that. But not all farmers necessarily torture their livestock. Cattles bred under ethical conditions arguably have it better than wild animals.

you torture plants

Plants have no nervous system.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

And where the hell is the pork in all this? Though I prefer chicken.

Yes, sadly it wasn't always this way.

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

I'm nearly vegi, don't think that qualifies....
I dislike eating meat, since I read some books, and saw a thing, but I prefer beef.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I'm going to go the third man route and say pork. Sausage, bacon, and ham. Mhmm.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

I've never eaten ever.
But according to survival shows chicken tastes like ants/emu/what-have-you so...

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

|quote|I think it's depressing how animals are tortured their whole live and then slaughtered for our consumption|/quote|

but

|quote|I'm a vegetarian ^^|/quote|

you torture plants

I feel bad for plants too, I've heard that they have feelings, and it depresses me I wish that humans could preform photosynthesis, I really don't like thinking about this, maybe it's best that I starve so that I can save plants

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I feel bad for plants too, I've heard that they have feelings, and it depresses me I wish that humans could preform photosynthesis, I really don't like thinking about this, maybe it's best that I starve so that I can save plants

There's a reason why animals eat plants or other animals. Survival isn't inherently bad, and it's not something you should feel bad about. It's pretty dark that you have thoughts of starving yourself so you can save plants, because, sooner or later, the plants would die naturally or also get eaten, as does the same apply to all animals. Does an eagle care to think about how a snake feels as it swoops on them? No, it only cares if it can get food for itself as well as their baby chicks. If it didn't do what it needed to do, it would die, their babies would die, and more lives would be unnecessarily lost.

Rather than depressed, you should embrace eating, whether plants or animals. Because their life is not in vain, and neither is yours. Besides, plants don't really have feelings, it's all just stimuli. If you truly feel bad for eating, just treat food with respect. If it's already dead and on your dinner table, the most you can do for it is that none of it goes to waste.

The circle of life. =v

Sonofonan
Sonofonan
4 posts
Peasant

this is a hard question i love me a beef sandwich but i also love chicken dinner so yea i think i'm gonna go with beef

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

What if I told you that plants are evolutionarily selected to want animals to take their fruits? After all, how else are they supposed to make children? We don't eat the plant itself, only what it wants us to take. That's straightforwardly why the fruits are nutritious and tasty and the tree itself is not :|

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I feel bad for plants too, I've heard that they have feelings, and it depresses me

Don't worry, plants don't have feelings. Where did you get this idea?

maybe it's best that I starve so that I can save plants

Silly. By starving, you would save approximately 0 plant. And your life is important too.

What if I told you that plants are evolutionarily selected to want animals to take their fruits? After all, how else are they supposed to make children? We don't eat the plant itself, only what it wants us to take. That's straightforwardly why the fruits are nutritious and tasty and the tree itself is not :|

Even better, some seeds cannot germinate unless they have passed through the bowels of a bird.
Showing 1-15 of 18