ForumsGamesFavorite Video Game Music

34 14061
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Pretty simple, what is your favorite video game song or sound track to listen to?

I myself like a good variety of music, but depending on my mood I will switch it up, and I have favorites for different moods.

For example: When I want a peaceful soundtrack, Zelda's Lullaby. Its nice and calm and I actually left it playing one night when I went to sleep, which worked like a charm.

If I want something epic to play, which I often do, one of my favorites is Skyrim's main theme, partially because it was what introduced me to Lindsey Stirling (first video was her and Peter Hollen's cover) and partially because I don't care that much for lyrics, but if its in a foreign tongue and very loudly sung its just the sort of thing audiences adore.

~~~Darth Caedus

• 34 Replies
shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

I just Love the Assassin's Creed 2's theme song, I just think it is the most emotional song to be released on a game, This is really touchy and it just makes me cry sometime's

GregScott74801
GregScott74801
7 posts
Nomad

CnC : Red Alert 2

chiragpatel
chiragpatel
8 posts
Peasant

One of my favorite video game songs as I've first heard it around in the year 2014 but I can't put the exact date.

Sonic Generations - Big Arms

I even had listened to it when fighting the glitch (the secret boss) in Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (with in-game sound effects) in April 8, 2016.

jetonga53
jetonga53
2 posts
Jester

#1Transistor
#2 Ori and the Blind Forest
#3 Last of us
<3

Showing 31-34 of 34