ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] AG does not identify me as logged in

5 2790
fabian771
fabian771
34 posts
Blacksmith

While I was trying to play Super Mechs, I didn't go to the game, but to the &quotage if you are not logged in". I tried clicking on play now, but it sent me here: http://armorgames.com/login so I went like "I'm logged in!!!!!!" I logged in again from there, but resent me to the same "not logged in Super Mechs page" and so on! What's going on???

• 5 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@fabian771 Is this still happening? We had some oddness yesterday that may have caused it. If so, please put @Ferret in your response.

Xinshou
Xinshou
1 posts
Farmer

@Ferret
I have the same issue atm. I logged in, but when I try to acces to games, which require loggins, I am told to log in to play. In my case it's The King of Towers. Like fabian771 I logged in numerous times and refreshed the site with and without deleted cookies/cache. Currently using Firefox and Comodo Dragon Icedragon, both with the same problem.

on a sidenote - I am shown as offline here besides my post (red icon) despite me having posted this very post (and editing it)

kzeon
kzeon
1 posts
Nomad

Same thing is happenning to me, @Ferret while trying to play Gemcraft Chasing Shadows I am well logged in to the AG portal but the game doesn't see me online. When clicking the "Login to use server save slots" buttons, it brings me to the login page while displaying the fact that I'm already logged in in the header :/

ytteb
ytteb
2 posts
Nomad

I have been trying to play king of towers for over a week now. when I try to play any games that require log in, I am told that i need to log in to play, but it is showing that i am already logged in. What's the deal?

ytteb
ytteb
2 posts
Nomad

ok nm that post! Before I posted I tried to log in and it did that now after I posted, I try to play and it lets me in. Now i feel stupid.

Showing 1-5 of 5