ForumsForum GamesUnknown forum game by a known forum game creator

12 3296
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Hello all, today I have decided to return to AG (no idea why x.x) and create a NEW forum game, AGAIN (x.x x2) anyway, I haven't completely thought it out yet, but it'll probably be an RPG (x.x x4) with knights and whatever or a post apocalyptic based game (x.x x8) and, I guess this is going to be kinda like an update a week time thing where I post this, no info, then slowly reveal the game as I go along and people can read about it and talk about it and sign up for it and stuff (x.x x16). For those who know me, I hope you all are supportive and excited to know im back and kicking, and I hope plenty of people sign up <3
I made 5 x.x faces.

• 12 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

This is the sparsest RPG you've ever put forward Evil, I am... Uncertain, about what is to come.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Yes Jack, that is because I have not thought it out. I have this word document im typing all this stoof on and whatnot, but my computer is currently being replaced and all sorts of stuff so its going to be slow, but anyway, be prepared for a long and slow revealing

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

My body is ready.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Hello! You must have joined while I was taking a break from AG. I've heard you referenced several times and just now figured out who you are. Welcome back.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, made up my mind, lets see whats behind the curtain!

------------------------------------------------

And the winner is: A classic RPG with fall-out elements, which, if I am correct, is a game idea no one uses much. Or, maybe its not and someone can post an EXACT copy of what im talking about and I'd have no choice but to jump off a bridge

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

k, so hears whats gonna happen: this evil sorceress (alchemist, we'll explain this later) is making an evil potion and some stupid apprentice mixes it with a DANGEROUS chemical and their evil volcano lair erupts and the air is full of dust and everything that inhales it becomes 'corrupted' (Radiation Mutation). Now, this may not sound like a problem, but their world is just a huge island in the middle of nowhere, so this is a problem. After about 15 years of the dust floating around and the things getting mutated, the air is finally clean enough for survivors to scavenge. You are one of the survivors, trying to survive as others try to either rebuild civilization or become rich or rid the land of monsters. Any hope of leaving the island is screwed as a bunch of sea creatures and whales got infected, so you are stuck, fighting against inhuman monsters, and getting stuff.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The game will not feature a Hunger system, but it will feature a food system and you have to eat every once in a while. The difficult thing is, everything is corrupted as its called, most animals, all fresh water, the ocean, every thing. May or may not post a kickstarter tomorrow, depends on my mood.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Ok, so, heres another thing: This game is going to have a large economy that does whatever, as in the shopkeepers and crafters and stuff will have an amount of resources, so it isnt endless, but also have their own skill level, meaning the more you or other people purchase or use them, to better they are. Death will be permanent, for both players AND NPCs will never come back. The games player actions will be like, everyone moves and does stuff then when everyone has posted, (or one day has passed) I will respond to everyone at once. And, to answer the question EVERYONE has been asking: Yes, there are Zombie Elephants. Once I come up with a suitable title, I will submit a kickstarter with a story and stuff, any suggestions on the name? (Really bad with names ;-

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Here's one: Evil's zombie elephant RPG where you(surprisingly) try to stay alive
Even better: 1/2 Metal Alchemist
Or: Chemical Island RPG

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Here's one: Evil's zombie elephant RPG where you(surprisingly) try to stay alive
Even better: 1/2 Metal Alchemist
Or: Chemical Island RPG

And heres my responses:
Yes, 11/10 ~ IGN
Wot
no

I was thinking Hell's Island, but that just sounds completely random.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

If I cant think of anything and neither can you helpful helpers, Im just going to name it Unnamed RPG by Evilsweetblock, just like my fav text game ever.
Just say fav, the hell is wrong with me?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Probably never going to do this, by the by, because armor games is evil.

Showing 1-12 of 12