ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Opera browser blocked by cloudflare?

9 6947
balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

Hi,
Just to point out that the cloudflare check page remains hanging on "checking" with my opera browser, I have no access whatsoever to armor games with it.
I saw the &quotroblems" banner you put up yesterday, but since it disappeared and nothing changed from my perspective, I figure the opera access might have been overlooked...
So, am I alone with this problem (i.e. do I need to change a setting on my personal browser) or is it a general problem where we have to wait it out?
Thanks guys for looking into this and for the good work!
Balt

• 9 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Cloudfare is supposed to be a form of protection from things outside of AG. You may want to scan your computer. Or at least scan your browser. There may be some forms of malware.

Also you can check your browsers extensions, and see if there is anything that shouldn't be there.

balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

Mmmh, I'll run my antivirus and spybot, but I doubt it comes from there, I would have been blocked on chrome as well if my unit had been the source of the problem...
I just went through the extensions and plugins in Opera, nothing noteworthy there, all looks legit... After my scans, if it doesn't change, I guess I'll reinstall opera to see if that does anything, I guess... If not, I'll repost here, 'cause I suspect in that case I won't be the only one still having difficulties...
thanks for the quick pointers, sir! ;-)

Edit: I just realized I forgot to precise: I'm not actually "blocked" it is just the windows that hangs indefinitely there, with the "in process" animation running, way past the 5 seconds indicated

balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

So, no dice! antivirus and spybot came out clean!
I can't detect any problem with my computer, my guess is that cloudflare is the problem, any news on your front, guys?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@balthasarK Can you test with another browser? Also, is there a "Privacy" browser in Opera, you could try that. At this time, we don't actually support Opera so it's going to be hard to help you or even test this on our end.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard
balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

\o/ Hourrah! That did it! Great Tip Mr Ferret! I hadn't thought of the privacy window, no idea why it works better than the "standard" window, but I'm a happy camper now!
[modeHe'sajollygoodfellowhe'sajollygoodfellowsong=on]
thankyouthankyouthankyou!
;-)

agdrew
agdrew
13 posts
Shepherd

I can get into Armor Games and can play every other game except King Of Towers. All I get is a" Loading..... " message
I use either Chrome or Explorer.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@agdrew Try now, this should be resolved I believe.

balthasarK
balthasarK
20 posts
Farmer

Just an update, to signal that now everything is back in order with the standard opera page, I don't even go through the "verifying" cloudflare page anymore, no action taken on my part... have nice day all!
:-)

Showing 1-9 of 9