ForumsNews and FeedbackA Suggestion: Armor Games Virtual Plaza!

5 4584
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

So I was in school and I thought of this: An Armor Games virtual plaza! A place where users can hang out, play various minigames and buy various digital stuff and goodies (with in-game money of course). I thought things like customising your character and your house, and compete with other users in battles. I know this is propably impossible to make, but at least I want you to tell me your opinion about it

• 5 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Oh boy that does sound fun @Gogotank.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Anymore to say on the topic @Ferret?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Hm, a virtual hanging out place with in-game tournaments for coins or whatever you can exchange for virtual stuff or AFG... That would be fun <3

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not a lot, we have many projects in the pipe-line at the moment so not much room for such a project. But I really do love the idea a lot!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have seen something like this done on Mochi Games where you're a person and you have all sorts of things, a home, friends, in-game money, minigame type stuff, virtual clothing for your avatar, etc.

For AFG members you could get access to a room only for AFG members with clothing and furniture only for AFG and maybe even customize your own billboard for others to see.

Showing 1-5 of 5