ForumsQuestsSushi Cat-a-pult Quests

70 45301
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Meow Meow Meow Quests. Meow Meow for Meow Meow Sushi Cat-a-pult.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17614/media/icon/1da1a6c637df021a424039636aa0c65a.png?v=1419007088
Moon Cat
Complete the game.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17614/media/icon/a940def5cbd1626dcd4b56539d65cf40.png?v=1419007123
Bird Bouncer
Bounce off 20 birds in one run.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17614/media/icon/6c847512e403b42e77b5e7b58536e4b9.png?v=1419007183
Shop-a-holic
Buy every upgrade from the shop.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17614/media/icon/1a448d634fb5942f0e0a19346db7d689.png?v=1419007234
Sushi Master
Get 10,000m on Sashimi Gardens endless mode.
Get 10,000m on Akami Beach endless mode.
Get 10,000m on Tokyo endless mode.
Reach max size then dont get hurt for 120 seconds.
Don't hit the ground for 120 seconds.
Hardness: Hard

• 70 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Good luck on the "don't hit the ground for 120s" part

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

The final quest is really stupid.

The 10k part is pretty easy, but really boring. The distance counter moves so ridiculously slowly that even a successful 10k run takes upwards of an hour.

Add that to the fact that there is literally NO way to tell whether you have met the requirements for the last 2 parts and I'd be pretty surprised if ANYBODY got this quest.

What is max size? Literally no way to tell. Add that to the fact that there is no timer in the game and you have no idea whether you've finished that part.

For the other part - do bounce objects count as hitting the ground? No way to tell.

They need to add in-game trackers to each individual part of the quest.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I got 3... obviously without the last one, 10k isnt a big deal, max size is just a quest of time, but the 120 seconds... no idea if i will ever try it, im good with the 3 i have

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

That last quest is one of the most ridiculous quests ever. I agree completely with everything Olinser noted above. I gave up on the first run of 10K ... took me forever just to get 2K; there's no way I'm sitting around to do 10K three times, plus the other silly requirements.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

Hey olinser you should play the game before complaining.

It tells you when you complete the in-game quest parts...the 120 seconds aboveground is fairly ridiculous though. Probably need maxed bird.

I suspect ground is only when you bounce off of a non-trampoline/etc thing.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

So... now 2/5 of the way done with this quest. Done with the first 10k and the 120 second no damage.

The 10k runs are actually more challenging than I initially thought. Each one will take around 30-40 minutes of your time. In addition, this game does lag - open a new session every time you want to try one of these. You also have to make no mistakes(note: the super buddy is very sensitive, so it probably won't make 5k meters) for a very long time, which is rather tricky given the length of the exercise.

The part that I have no idea how to do is the 120 seconds off ground. The best I've done is maybe 200-300 meters(maxed upgrades), which probably is less than 30 seconds. Anyone have any clue other than pray for 9999999 birds? As I recall, the game tracks horizontal motion, so you can't just bounce up and down.

On the other hand, 120 seconds no damage is pretty easy - I'm pretty sure I earned it 3-4 times during my ultralong run. Max size is pretty obvious(radius=sumo length), and besides, all you have to do is not get hit for a long time(helis in last zone=bad choice).

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

That last quest is master blaster .

I don´t know why are people complaining about this one. On the other unnamed website are those type of quests almost on every game of the same genre. It is really time consuming but it´s achievable otherwise it wouldn´t be here.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This is a challenge! And that's what Quests are for everyone! Try to achieve the impossible and become part of a selected few to wear that shiny Quest with pride!

And @randomblah is correct about parts of the Hard Quest @Olinser... it tells you in-game whenever you achieved a part of the Quest package, like it did for me when "Reaching Maximum Size and Not Get Hurt for 120 Seconds" for example! A small banner pops up at the bottom telling you that you achieved that part!

Awesome fun! MEOW!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Agreed! The last quest almost seems impossible, at the moment, there is no one who has completed it.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I'm sure the quest is achievable somehow -- it's just mind-numbingly long and tedious.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Everyone can get it...

# The Will...
# The Skill...
# The Patience...
# The Perseverance...

And an insane amount of coffee!!

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@randomblah - You know, you should really actually check peoples profiles before you try and claim they haven't played the game.

I finished the entire game and one of the 10k runs before making that comment. There is no way to check whether you have completed the non-10k parts of the quest.

Apparently YOU hadn't actually played when you made your comment, because in your very next post you claim you don't know if you've completed the quest.

If there is a notification then how do you not know? Because there isn't one. I'm about 99% sure I've completed the no damage part (going for almost 2500 yards in a run without taking damage). I have no idea whether I've actually finished it or not.

There are WAY too many 'maybe' variables attached to the last quest.

Does hitting an object on the ground count as hitting the ground? No way to tell. If it doesn't, do spike or wall objects count as part of the ground? No way to tell. Does hitting a helicopter stop the timer? No way to tell. Does the timer pause or continue ticking when you collect a Hurricane or Soyanami? No way to tell.

Multi part quests, especially when two of those parts are in-game, NEED to have some variety of tracker so you can check completion - just a 'record time at max size' and 'record time spent without touching ground' so that you can actually tell.

The game clearly already tracks the variables, so it just needs to display a counter on the between-game screens.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

@Olinser looool. There is a notification...because I've seen it. It appears when you do 10k meters and when you go 120 seconds without taking damage....

Edit: Hint: It shows up in the bottom left hand corner

And honestly, mrdaycee has also confirmed this on the previous page. So.... try harder.

The rest of your speech is perfectly true, which is why the devs did implement a visible tracking system.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@randomblah - even if there is a popup notification, that changes what I have said absolutely not at all.

THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL WHETHER YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS.

For both quests, there is no visible timer. The game does tend to lag a bit when you have been playing a long time. So how fast is the timer running?

There is no indicator when you have reached max size.

For the ground quest, does hitting a bounce object reset the timer? No way to tell.

If bounce objects don't reset the timer, what about spikes or the non-bounce blocks? No way to tell.

Does the timer stop when you hit the Hurricane or Soyanami sushi while the animation plays? No way to tell.

If you can't touch ANYTHING on the ground, what about Helicopters, since they hurt you? No way to tell.

The quest is hard enough without actually knowing whether you are doing it right. If it is only birds, fine, that needs to be made clear. There are way to many variables here for an already difficult quest.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Staying in the air is obviously the hardest part. But this quest is, intentionally, the current hardest quest on the site. Enjoy

It should ONLY reset when you bounce on the ground (bouncing on birds and ground objects should not reset it). And while there is a ton of luck involved, there is some skill as well. Granted, I have not managed it myself (gotten about 40s). I can loop in @jayarmstrong to confirm.

Showing 1-15 of 70