ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA Fanfiction story

3 5282
Rokie06
Rokie06
47 posts
Nomad

Okay let's start I do not own Star Wars or Fanfiction I don't know if you can advertise but the link to the full story is down below please rate my writing

Advanced outpost in Coruscant

"Sir I got a small probe droid coming up on coruscant"The young clone sergeant said to the senior officer
"Alert the Jedi, we might get a foreign invasion on our hands"The senior commander
"Yes sir right away"The clone trooper said

"Anakin! the council have an important task for you"Obi-wan said
"Wait is it again master,Is Greivious surfaced?"Anakin asked as he knew that once Greivous was found and dealt with everything would be back to normal
"No but it is something important "Obi-wan said but he could have told him right there but the council won't be appreciated with this

"Knight Skywalker,We have receive reports that there is a possible probe droid spotted near Coruscant as if observing the planet, to prevent it from heading back to its owner the clones successfully shut down the probe without any visual contact with it and for security all ships,clones and Jedi are ordered to protect Coruscant at all cost"Mace said explaining the events
"But masters what has this to do to me?"Anakin asked
"Study the machine you will"Yoda said
"Agreed,since Knight Skywalker has shown great skills when it come with machines he is definitely the most skilled for this job"Shaak-Ti said
"But you will only report to us,We cannot risk the spies to hear this information

"Master,What is it, you look worried?"Ashoka said as Anakin came out of the council room
"Snips,not here I will reveal everything to you once we've reached Naboo"Anakin said
"But why there master why not here?"Ashoka said
"Because spies might hear this and besides the senator Amidalia will greatly help us"Anakin said

"Sir! Our exploration probe is not responding!"A male scientist said
"Let's hope that other civilizations in space be able to decode them if they are captured"A second male scientist said
"Sir!I was able to get this audio message from Voyager 3"A female scientist said
"Play it we need to hear this"The second Male scientist said

As the Female Scientist began playing the recording all they heard at first were the sounds of engines but as the sound died down the next section they heard were too shocking for them that they dared to speak even a word about it but once the recording stopped the shock died down

"English!How the hell do they speak English?!"The first male scientist exclaimed in joy
"I don't know but we should send a message to the Voyager III"The second scientist said
"Wait,You can do that"The first male said
"I can"A second female voice entered the conversation

As the scientist were confused as the voice declared that she could create the message needed for the transmission

"Who are you? and how did you get here?"The first male scientist asked
"My name is Asajj Ventress and I got here using the will of the force,ask me again and I'l knock your head off"Ventress said fierce fully

• 3 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

but the link to the full story is down below

I don't see a link, perhaps you didn't include it?

Rokie06
Rokie06
47 posts
Nomad

Sorry I forgot when I posted this but here it is //www.fanfiction.net/s/10565163/1/The-New-Republic-Rewrite

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

See I new a fan fic thread was a good Idea. I tried to start a general fan fiction thread while back but nobody really posted anything and it died off after a few days.

Showing 1-3 of 3