ForumsGamesAssassin's creed unity

3 3179
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I didn't see a topic for this yet, so here it is.

What do you think? Good? Bad? Why?
I'm about an hour into the game.

I personally think that this was a miss. My first complaint is that they released Unity and Rouge on the same day, which made absolutely no sense, especially since both games are involved in the over-arching timeline. When I loaded up the game (Digital Download on Xbox One) It took forever to get past the loading screens, then you had a tutorial mission to the tutorial mission.
I also do not like the new free run system at all. It's really buggy and isn't very intuitive. I liked the old system. Sure they eliminated having to fall to your death from 2354 feet in the air because the character doesn't grab onto the ledge, but it comes with its own slew of problems.
I also don't like how the Eagle Vision is only temporary AND has a cooldown. What the hell? It only lights people up for a couple minutes, and then they disappear. That's going to be really hard to work with in future missions where I'm trying to stealth around the entire French Armada.
I like the idea of full character customization, and using more weapons than just a pair of short swords.
I also hate the main character. He's a sniveling ****** hat. It's really hard to feel for someone that is just an ******* the first hour of the game.

So At this point right now, I'm not a fan of Unity.

• 3 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I haven't played it, but from what I have seen it looks like it is plagued with bugs and glitches. The game doesn't work. Also the story seems kinda bland and it doesn't offer much to get excited about. The co-op looked cool, but I was hoping that it would be for the entire game, not just select missions, which is a let down.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

My first complaint is that they released Unity and Rouge on the same day, which made absolutely no sense,

It's Rogue. Besides, Rogue is only on last-gen consoles so its not even competition for Unity.

I also don't like how the Eagle Vision is only temporary AND has a cooldown. What the hell? It only lights people up for a couple minutes, and then they disappear. That's going to be really hard to work with in future missions where I'm trying to stealth around the entire French Armada.

This sounds like a good thing to me. People should be tired of games holding their hands by now.

Otherwise, the game is pretty buggy. Ubi is patching it but that takes time and it's not perfect.

YOLOpotato
YOLOpotato
15 posts
Blacksmith

I know people say its bad, and glitchy, and bla bla bla, but I still really want to play it!

Showing 1-3 of 3