ForumsForum GamesRPG kickstarter (mabe signup)

2 2718
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

"Once upon a time,there was a kingdom named "Goodland" in a world called "RandomgenericRPGplace".Despite their boring names,the pepole here lived peacefully,having stopped fighting amongst themselves many years ago.Their capital was a bustling metropolis-without any crimes happening at all whatsoever.
The union of goodland consisted or elves,dwarves,and hummans.However,none of them had ever any violent intent,but they still kept gaurds posted atop the walls...just in case.

A horrible place called "Badland" lay beneath them.They constantly fortified themselves aganst invasion from badland,but the terrible reign of high lord Blak the 21st made many troops assemble down there.
The seal that kept the boundary between them was wavering,and one evil mage finished it off-the only evil mage in goodland.
Badland below was a horrible place,as they constantly inflict pain on each other for entertainment.More than that,it housed many evil creatures,ranging from frail imps to ruthless orcs to undead...Well,undead-
But the evil demons were the worst.They were...well,let's not get into that.
So such created a massive war.The monsters had the upper-hand,ruining many of goodland's proud cities.

The god of the world,residing in Mythica (Basically where the very rare or unusual creatures lived),had a plan.He selected a select (No pun intended) few to stop the onslaught and to drive badland back,retaining the balance of RandomgenericRPGplace.You are one of them.

"

I've been really bad at RPGs,but i'm going to give being a GM (or DM,depending on which way you look at it)one last try.
I'm planning on making a traditional RPG except that you can choose certan times throughout the game to make these things called "savedatas",which is like saving video games except there can only be 10 at one time,one per character.Also,if you somehow exit the gameworld(Die,leave for a long while,ect.),once you return,your savedata will be used in exchange for return.Stay active and Save often!

Also,some other things (i may or may not keep some of them):
Key=
* = Sure to be added
" = Pending idea
' = Unlikely to happen as of now
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Perma-death - if you don't save,you must wait 20 "Turns"(the game-posts i make) untill new character can be made
*Cooldown between respawn and saving again-prevents "invincibility": (constantly saving to never experience death)
"Costs money to save
(more ideas needed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a mere kickstarter,i need ideas for stuff,and also pepole who are willing to join this.i will wait untill 2-3 pepole have said they'll play to be sure about doing this.Once again, i also need ideas for stuff,so tell me something you want in this when you say you'll join (unless you don't have an idea,which is acceptable).

-Danwar123

• 2 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

No story=Not RPG.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Hm...I'll try to think of one.It'll be very generic,but if you want a story,you get it.

Showing 1-2 of 2