ForumsGamesHas anyone ever seen an A rated game at stores?

4 1431
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I've just wondered, whats the point of having that rating if its only for those browser games that suck horribly? Has anyone ever actually seen an actual video game for an actual gaming device (2actual4me)?
If this isnt exactly a forum friendly topic, sorry </3

• 4 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

From what I've seen on Wikipedia, AO games seem to have more intense sexuality than M games or gambling. There's also only 32 games in existence with this rating.

Also I think I've seen like one in a store.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

From what I've seen on Wikipedia, AO games seem to have more intense sexuality than M games or gambling. There's also only 32 games in existence with this rating.

Realized this, anyway, thanks for pointing that out, it seems that that rating is not very popular x.x

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

AO games are not on consoles because companies like Sony and Nintendo don't allow them to be. This results in less AO rated games and those that do earn the rating being not that good.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Sorry, that was rushed what I meant:
Most of the Ao games either turned into M or sucked really bad, according to the wiki, and that their being beaten down because of the adult content, thats not really fair xP Anyway, I think it would be cool to play a decent Ao game, pretty different from the regular ;3

Showing 1-4 of 4