ForumsThe TavernDiscussion over a forum game

2 3028
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, I've been playing Caravaneer 2 for a long while, and now I want to make a forum game based off of it, like I usually like to do.And, if you know me well, you know that I make forum games that are waaay to complicated to be in a forum game, and thats why they usually die out, but I just got to vent my creativity or else I will NEVER stop thinking about it. Anyway, its going to be set into a Post-Apocalyptic setting, may or may not involve zombies, and I really really want someone to have a tank, so there will be vehicles and towns and stuff. If you've ever played Caravaneer, the game is well known for its trading/economy simulation, and I plan to have some of that (not much, too much work) plus a large amount of politics (Not the boring kind, the fun fight everyone kind). This, as it sounds, will take a long time to make, and a long time to come out, so I really hope I can get some ideas and points from you guys, pointing out flaws or just convincing me not to do this, I really appreciate it if you guys just throw in your two cents.

• 2 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

My 2 cents = Tails

I'm not much for Forum games, nor have I ever played Caravaneer. RPG sounds like the best option for turning it into a forum game, have users claim certain characters from the actual game (unlimited amount of course) and have the game progress like so. Seen it done dozens of times.

COIN RESULTS
My 2 cents
Tails
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

this has -2 comments. gg.

Showing 1-2 of 2