ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] Can't play any game

10 3815
boomboomyoyo
boomboomyoyo
3 posts
Nomad

When I try to play a game, what comes up is a screen with a Play Button, with it saying below it "Play this game on ArmorGames.com", and if I click it, it takes me back to the homepage. Below that there is a banner saying "Want this game on your site? Visit Armor.AG/hosting to learn more." It also has the Armor Games logo. Any ideas?

• 10 Replies
Reuben254
Reuben254
1 posts
Shepherd

The same thing is happening to me. I can't play any games.Please help!

wookieebate
wookieebate
2 posts
Nomad

I just posted a similar post a minute ago. Well at least it's not my computer with the problem.

MGD
MGD
1 posts
Blacksmith

Probably the site was hacked and the players get to the phishing site. We will wait for a response from the technical support.

UrielHarbinger4096
UrielHarbinger4096
1 posts
Shepherd

What they said. Oddly enough, I did not have this problem yesterday - hell, less than twelve hours ago this wasn't happening.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

http://i.imgur.com/aTYi9wv.jpg

Whassis? Brings me to the homepage instead of letting me play.

TacoTrooper
TacoTrooper
10 posts
Bard

Same problem here, Firefox and Chrome.

Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

Same here. Chrome.

kepalabatu2
kepalabatu2
1 posts
Nomad

Anybody below me, could you please answer these questions as we're trying to get to the bottom of this problem:

Same here

1. I'm tryng sands of the collisium and many more, but The last stand Dead zone i see no issues, i still playing the last stand. Actually two hours ago this is not an issue.
2. My OS : Win 7 Home edition, Firefox up to date w/ flash up to date.
3. I've disabled my adblock longtime ago, only for playing
4. Im located @ Indonesia
5. Its been 2 hours

gillgriz
gillgriz
13 posts
Nomad

Can we get some form of an answer please???

Was there an update? Mine stopped working at 3am PST (6am EST)!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

[Official Mod Update]

The issue has been forwarded to the staff and once they get into the office, they will look at it to fix it as soon as possible.

Please redirect any comments or questions to this thread HERE. All other threads will be locked and redirected to this main discussion thread.

For the meantime, please stay calm and have some patience as the staff will be doing everything they can to solve and fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being a great member of Armor Games!

~MrDayCee

Showing 1-10 of 10