ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] All games loading problem

2 1456
gorar
gorar
1 posts
Shepherd

I cant load any game from armorgames since this morning. I tried different browsers and different computers but always the same screen appears and dont continue to load the game. the blue bar up to flash screen go ad free and a yellow play button "Play this game on armorgames" written under it and a grey banner under it. All games do the same think when i clikc play botton it goes home page armorgames then i clik a game and again this screen hhrrrr....

• 2 Replies
Treegem
Treegem
15 posts
Peasant

oh gee, i guess you must be the only one. all the other 10 threads with similar title must be about something completly different

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

[Official Mod Update]

The issue has been forwarded to the staff and once they get into the office, they will look at it to fix it as soon as possible.

Please redirect any comments or questions to this thread HERE. All other threads will be locked and redirected to this main discussion thread.

For the meantime, please stay calm and have some patience as the staff will be doing everything they can to solve and fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being a great member of Armor Games!

~MrDayCee

Showing 1-2 of 2