ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] A few games not working

3 1358
Merizae
Merizae
1 posts
Nomad

I had two games open when I tried to update Adobe Flash Player, expecting it to prompt me to close the browser if needed. It did nothing, just told me the installation failed. The next time I tried opening Adventure Capitalist and Clicker Heroes, the media players did nothing (AdCapt's UnityPlayer shows the error reason as "file corrupt&quot. I've now properly installed the newer Flash Player but alas, it's still the same. Any other games do work. Tried clearing browser data, too. How to fix?

• 3 Replies
weltherrschaf
weltherrschaf
2 posts
Peasant

Same Problem here. Did a Flashplayer update and now the games are not working anymore. (Clicker Heroes etc)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think the update installation had a conflict with two games being opened with Flash Player at the time it was asked to perform the update by you. Could you try closing everything and then run the update again, see if it works this time? It should now have a clear path to perform the update, without interferance by any games opened...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Additional information:

Could also be that you updated the Flash Player, but it has nothing to do with the @Merizae and @weltherrschaf... there's a problem with the Flash Games hosted on Armor Games at the moment, but they are fixing it as we speak!

Please have a look at this thread: HERE.

Showing 1-3 of 3