ForumsPopular MediaTop 5 most strongest anime characters!

6 6599
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Well this could be the hardest top to ever create (so everyone can agree) because animes are taking place in different universes, time periods or locations in a universe but still we all know how many people love animes (because they are better than most western cartoons).
So without any more introductions here are top 5 anime characters:

5.Hisoka (HunterxHunter)
4.Madara (Naruto)
3.Aizen (Bleach)
2.Ichigo (Bleach)
1.Felix Walken (Baccano!) - you probably don't know him but this guy is just a beast

What's your top 5? I am ready to see what you think!

• 6 Replies
Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

If we're going by strongest characters you're list is kind of weak. You're #1 isn't even a reality warper that could easily be defeated by anyone from the rest of you list (It's also Walken not Walker). Krillin from DBZ could solo the whole list with raw speed and strength. Is this just supposed to be our favorite characters or characters we think are overpowered for their own series?

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Ok Ishtaron I get your point (I guess I watched a lot of episodes from these shows and that's why I think those guys are OP)
I also didn't watch DBZ. (I

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Sorry for that here is the actual comment. (I accidentally pressed submit)

Ok Ishtaron I get your point (I guess I watched a lot of episodes from these shows and that's why I think those guys are OP)
I also didn't watch DBZ. (I always feel bad when I say that )
So...I will step my game:
What about these guys: Guts, Asakura Hao, Yujiro Hanma, Alucard +Madara can do some pretty messed up things.
And now for your question: make a list that has characters that you like and that you think are OP.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

I also didn't watch DBZ. (I always feel bad when I say that )
So...I will step my game:
What about these guys: Guts, Asakura Hao, Yujiro Hanma, Alucard +Madara can do some pretty messed up things.

You don't have to feel bad about it, just know that by the Cell Saga (roughly halfway through the series) even the weaker characters are usually at least continent busters, with the obvious exception of Hercule.

Guts is easily superhuman but that's not much in the world of fiction, Hao is probably city block level, Hanma is minimum country level, and Alucard's immortality in the manga can make him formidable against foes of equal strength but he's still pretty weak. One of Madara's biggest achievements is pulling down a meteor, something Admiral Fujitora from One Piece does with relative ease.

My list. I'll include some powers so there will be huge spoilers, so spoiler warning.
5. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan. I know it's a mech, but it's a mech controlled by one person and it's big enough to throw galaxies around like shurikens.
4. Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica. She has a magic satchel, can stop time, and can reverse time up to several weeks. It was her constant use of time travel that turns Madoka into an omniversal being at the end of the series.
3. Akira and, by extension, Tetsuo Shima from the movie Akira. According to the movie they're responsible for the Big Bang happening so, yeah. Psychic children created the universe.
2. Dio Brando. Pure evil when he was alive Dio just kept getting worse when he became a vampire. Then, along with his various vampiric abilities, Dio gained the power to produce a psychic projection known as a stand which has even greater physical abilities than Dio and can stop time.
1. Lina Inverse from Slayers. In a multiverse with all sorts of OP characters Lina managed to create a magic spell that can destroy literally anything no matter how big or powerful.
Spoilers over

Quick list for those that don't want to see the spoilers.
5. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
4. Homura Akemi
3. Akira
2. Dio Brando
1. Lina Inverse

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

I did a little bit of research on Dio Brando and if I could put him against someone that would be Dante (Devil May Cry)...the guy is brutal and he knows what to expect from demons/vampires/other creatures.

Now I saw that you said something about stopping time and I say this:
Think about Itachi Uchiha and his genjutsu.This guy can destroy an enemy without actually hitting him in real life.Just mental torture:

"His illusions, which often involved crows, could be initiated after only the briefest moment of eye contact, and even targets that knew to expect genjutsu might not immediately realise that they'd fallen prey to him. Even avoiding eye contact with him didn't guarantee safety, as he could cast genjutsu by merely pointing at someone. In addition to basic illusions, Itachi could use genjutsu to share information or psychologically disable opponents, allowing him to end fights before they even began." only a person with a very strong pain resistance that isn't even real can survive

Here's more evidence of his powers:

"With his left eye, he could use Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu that trapped opponents' minds in an illusory world, torturing them for what seemed like days in a matter of seconds.With his right eye he could use Amaterasu, which ignited whatever he looked at with black flames that would burn anything, including fire itself." and many more things like Susanoo,Yata Mirror,Yasaka Magatama,Izanami.

I am starting to like this talk.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

If you like this you should head over to screwattack.com and start watching Death Battle. Right now we're all eagerly awaiting Gaara vs Toph even though it's already well known that Gaara will win (stupid Naruto-verse and it's supersonic ninjas). Outskirts battledome is also pretty fun but it's info can be iffy sometimes. Dante vs Dio does seem like an interesting fight, I'm going to go propose that over at screwattack and see what the guys there think.

He needs to look someone in the eye with his Mangekyo Sharingan in order to use Tsukuyomi which will blind him eventually. His Amaterasu seems to be fairly easy to avoid as long as it doesn't catch someone by surprise which means that even Hisoka, Aizen, and Ichigo could all take him on with relative ease until he uses Susanoo (even then the fight wouldn't be guaranteed for Itachi). Especially Aizen since his zangpakuto allows him to control the 5 senses of anyone who sees its blade. And his Susanoo might be unbeatable by Naruto standards but Hanma and Hao could both break through its defenses. When you get into the realm of country busters like Yusuke Urameshi's level and stronger you start finding fighters that could easily defeat every character in a series, especially a relatively low tier series like Naruto.

Showing 1-6 of 6