ForumsNews and FeedbackA Suggestion: AG coins, and Profile CASTLE building!

32 16499
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I have an idea for next site update....
I think that it should be grate to add AG coins, which we will use to build castle or something else on our profiles...
1 easy quest = 1 coin
1 medium quest = 5 coins
1 hard quest = 15 coins
With this coins we can buy things to upgarde our castles or something else...
What do you think about that?
:'D

• 32 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Your "AG coins" idea is a version of a point system for quests, which has already been discussed here, but that discussion didn't include anything about castles, which I believe would be an interesting way to display what users have done on AG.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I know that it is similiar to AG points, but i just suggested an idea, so they can make it deferent...

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

I liked the idea, and no one talked about the AP anymore in that thread. So, are they implementing this system or not?

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

For example: if you have 50 coins you can buy new upgarde for you profile castle and you spent 50 coins for that... That's not like old AP system...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@mikacinikac Yes, the castle is actually a good idea. Though I think the points system is being discussed right now. But, that thread is dying if not already dead. (the one Patrick2011 provided.)

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I think that administrators should think about this idea...

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

An idea is to implement ranks too. You rank up from upgrading the castle. You start like a peasant and can be a king further more.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Yeah that's also great!
@ChapZ

They have to decide where to put castle on our profiles...
And one more idea is that someone who open your profile can give you GIFT whic can contain 5 or 10 coins...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

And one more idea is that someone who open your profile can give you GIFT whic can contain 5 or 10 coins...

Then can't people just make an alt account and just give their main account coins?

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

@R2D21999
Yes but they can limit to 1 gift per day, or make the gift reward to be much smaller then shop values.... OR we can open our gift once per day and roll roulette or something....

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

And place:
http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/jMnpGnv302hwguyGoPJiqB3OFEEmyo3RwgwWAHNPTJzxFHX8Dj2OPILDqLcHd8y2BPHLMVV8S7I=w1416-h689

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

There can be special rare items for the castle that we can buy with real money, so site can earn money....

And Castle can have levels, so on level 1 our rank is peasant, and we get next rank by passing to next level...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yes but they can limit to 1 gift per day, or make the gift reward to be much smaller then shop values.... OR we can open our gift once per day and roll roulette or something....

But you can still give yourself coins with multiple alt accounts.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

But you can still give yourself coins with multiple alt accounts.

Ok, maybe gifts are not a good idea...
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Castle items shop:
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/hJBJlSdCK9Pdy4FnXJdMYGMw3LPMYW1959jHpjtj9LlSJmlXoZSGU2T_Vg_6rWgAm98UkhewBEo=w1416-h689

Showing 1-15 of 32