ForumsForum GamesMafia game!!

3 3899
brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

In the peaceful Sicilian village of Salem, a dark presence is about to make itself known. For years, the family based crime organization known as the Mafia has been establishing itself in the foundation of the community. Until now, the naive citizens have been unaware of the evil among them. Tonight, however, the Mafia makes its move. Tonight, someone will die, and until the Mafia has eliminated all opposition, the innocent will continue to die. Unless, of course, the Mafia is destroyed first...

For the rules of mafia: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

To play at the official forums: http://forum.mafiascum.net/index.php

--------------

Players ingame (bold = alive, italicised = dead)

Replacements:

This game using the official newbie setup of mafia Matrix 6. There are 6 possible setup combinations. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Matrix6

Each potential setup is represented by either a row or column. Therefore the six possible setups are:

1. Town Jailkeeper, Town 1-shot Bulletproof, 5 Vanilla Town, Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon

2. Town Cop, 6 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons

3. Town Doctor, Town Tracker, 5 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons

4. Town Jailkeeper, 6 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons

5. Town Cop, Town Doctor, 5 Vanilla Town, Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon

6. Town Tracker, Town 1-shot Bulletproof, 5 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons
------------------------
MY EMAIL IS: musardbros@gmail.com

you must either post your email in game or send me an email so I can send you a role Pm, and make a group email with the mafia.

The game will start when 5 people confirm in thread
-------------------------
Setup Specific Rules:
1. Mafia Power Roles may both use their night action and preform the kill.
2. The 1-shot Bulletproof player is NOT informed if their bulletproof ability has been used.
3. The Mafia Roleblocker resolves before the Town Jailkeeper, if needed.
4. The Bulletproof cannot be roleblocked.

My Rules
(You'll want to read these)

1. I don’t tolerate ad hom wars. If your posting is merely insulting a player without providing game content, you can expect a strike from me. Three strikes, you’re out. I’m fairly lenient about this, but posting “*****k you” over and over again is simply not acceptable.

2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish.

3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.

4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.

5. A lynch is achieved as a majority of players voting for somebody. Half is not a majority.

6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally.

7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else.

8. All deadlines are exactly 1 week in duration. All nights will last 48 hours.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on other sites.

10. I am rather lenient upon activity. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.

11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. Unvotes would be great

13. If you have a question, please PM me. I’m an addict that sits around on his inbox all day anyways. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it.

14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@MOD&quot about it.

15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.

17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.

20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement, up to a total duration of 4 days max per game phase.

21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote.

23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes.

25. All factional decisions must be agreed upon by all living members of that faction.

-------------------------

• 3 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Just like town of Salem! I thought about starting a thread like this for a long time. Well, I'll join and see if this works out.

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Another word for this is werewolf

However it looks like there is no interest in these froums..

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I'm mildly interested, but giving my email out to a random person is a little too trusting for my tastes.

Showing 1-3 of 3