ForumsThe TavernWhat do you want the next generation of AG users to think of you?

31 12081
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

In about four or more years, a lot will change, especially our community. Will you be active then? If not, do you think people will remember you? If they would, what would you want to be remembered for?

• 31 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

No, I probably won't be active then, christ i'm barely active now. Probably not. If they did, I would be fine being remembered as some guy who posted in the FG

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I would probably be thought of as an idiotic, wise guy, big shot. Just like I am now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'll probably still be here. I'll probably never leave.

I have a feeling the children will think of me as a pedofile just because of how long I'll have been here.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm not going to be active in four years, but I'd better be remembered. Until I drop off the face of this site, I'll continue to win most murderous. Therefore I have a murder legacy ))

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@StormWalker, your murder legacy can't be forgotten... Don't worry you don't have to be around to remind other users! Even if you go inactive for a long time, you'll turn into AG's first urban legend! Congrats.

@R2D21999 Children will remember you as the guy that never shows emotion!

I hope I am remembered as the polite guy who makes some jokes and keeps things funny, yet not offensive.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'll probably still be lurking then, maybe just a little less.

I just hope I'm remembered for anything :|

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I just hope I'm remembered for anything :|

Well said, I agree. But honestly I wanna be thought of as the guy that made a bunch of pointless threads that ran for a long time.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'll probably be known as the guy who won Count to 100 X amount of times in a row. With X being the amount of successful counts which I was in.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Darkfire45, that sounds like doubt. Do you believe there will be counts that will be won without you (as long as you are active at least)?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm using X because the amount of wins which I'll accumulate would only keep increasing. But of course, sooner or later, there would have to be a win which doesn't involve me in it.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Four years from now... I'll be 21. If all goes to plan, I'll be in my third year of university. Thus, I'll probably be "that one guy who sometimes shows up."

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

The chances of me being here in four years is... slim. But who knows.

But I want to remembered as that one derpy penguin who was convinced his cupcakes were better than R2D2's cookies.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well since this has gone far, I think I'll probably still be active then.

So, I hope people remember me, or think of me as a legendary user.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

People of this generation don't even think of me. (cries)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I was alive when you were, so... I remember you @Graham

Showing 1-15 of 31