ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Black Screen

5 1655
Bogdan6222
Bogdan6222
4 posts
Nomad

Yesterday I've played a few times the game "Don't Escape 2", and, at some point in the game, I've got a black screen.
I tried to refresh a few times the page, but the same result came. I was able to hear the sound, but no image after the loading screen.

Can tell me what happened and how to fix it?
Thank you in advance for the help.

• 5 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I just checked the game @Bogdan6222, but it's running fine... I managed to play it one time through completely, so there must be something wrong on your end. Could you please check your Flash Player version and perhaps update to the latest?

Bogdan6222
Bogdan6222
4 posts
Nomad

I have the latest version of Flash Player. It was the first thing I did after I've encountered this problem. Also this happened on Mozilla Firefox, I tried on Google Chrome and it works.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hmmm... I've played this game through on FireFox as well, but no glitch for me... I really don't have any other explanation for this weird occurring then @Bogdan6222... could be it was a site hickup perhaps. Did you try a second time on FireFox to see if it works now?

Bogdan6222
Bogdan6222
4 posts
Nomad

I refreshed the page a few times, with the same result, I've also cleared the cookies. Now I will clear the cache to see if the result changes.

Bogdan6222
Bogdan6222
4 posts
Nomad

I doesn't work. I think it might be from my computer the problem. But anyway thanks for the help.

Showing 1-5 of 5