ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] Weapon Masters Issue

4 3403
Taran083
Taran083
13 posts
Farmer

After clicking on the game and it goes through the loading screen (including the armor games logo), instead of "connecting" like it used to do, I get an "Unexpected Response" error, and the whole screen is gray. I used to get the problem sometimes, but then reloading would fix it, however I have tried clearing cache, restarting computer, ctrl+f5... any other suggestions or is it the website specifically? I have switched browsers twice and now both are doing it. The only other thing on this browser I do is Pandora and Netflix. Could either of those be causing this issue?

• 4 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Taran083 Is this only happening for The Weapon Masters? If so, you may have to talk to the their team to figure it out. That being said, if you could link the error (screenshot) we can take a look at it.

We have made some security changes on the site, and in case they are related, here are suggested fixes for those errors...

Recently we've put new security features in place to protect our website, these settings prevent websites that host our content without our permission from leeching it form our website. Unfortunately, a very small percentage of our users have also been having issues with this change. Here is a list of things that have helped some users solve this issue...

- Clear your full cache of your current browser.

- Test with a "Privacy" or "Incognito" mode. This forces your browser to clear, and also runs without add-ons you may have installed.

- Test with another browser. If you're using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or FireFox. If one works and not the other, it's likely something related to how that browser is configured.

- Check your plug-ins, spyware blockers, firewalls, security software or anything that locks down your computer as this is likely working against you. Firewalls, Disconnect.me, Adban, all of these are culprits that have caused known issues.

- Known related issue: Flash NPAPI for Chrome 64-bit no longer works correctly for some users, please use Pepperflash PPAPI.

- Known related issue: Having sendRefererHeader off will block your ability to play games, often privacy/security software will do this. Our site now requires you to have this on to play games.

Hopefully these help, please let me know if they do and which one.

Taran083
Taran083
13 posts
Farmer

Thank you Ferret. I tried it again late last night and it worked, and I don't know what was different. It seems very sporadic and yes it is isolated to that one game. Chrome had been having that issue for a few weeks, a couple of days ago Firefox started having that issue also. Then late last night, FF worked... I don't know anything about the flash differences, or Send Referer Header. I suppose i should have tried it with incognito/privacy but the game is an online save based game so that would kinda defeat the purpose if I can't further the game... I'd like to be in contact with the makers of the game, but i figured i'd try here first. Thanks for your time in posting. I bet you have a copy/paste for that checklist ^_~ If not, maybe you should :P otherwise typing them over and over... eesh :P
Btw, i'll do a screenshot right now if it is happening.

Taran083
Taran083
13 posts
Farmer

This is the screenshot. I just tested it in FF, and it works, but not in Chrome.

http://www.puu.sh/fuv6V/f44b46105d.jpg

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This could be a result of security updates that were recently installed. Please check the main thread about this and see if the problem is solved after performing the in the OP suggested actions @Taran083.

This thread will be locked and redirected to the main thread about this problem.

Thread location: Have a CSRF ERROR when posting? Check here first!

Showing 1-4 of 4