ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] CSRF issue when login

10 5907
turasso
turasso
10 posts
Jester

When i try to login to AG site get info: CSRF check failed. Your form session may have expired, or you may not have cookies enabled. Please try your request by clicking the button below. If this problem persists please contact us.

Every time when i refresh page it give me that info, unless i clear cookies. Is this bug? Or just temporary issue?

• 10 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Clearing all your armorgames.com cookies should help with this. We are still working on getting it all ironed out. Thanks!

newfl33t
newfl33t
2 posts
Peasant

clearing the cookies did not work for me, still having the same problem

medassin
medassin
10 posts
Shepherd

http://i.imgur.com/Zlu0w0U.jpg

i meet it usually

Veldar66
Veldar66
8 posts
Shepherd

Do these problems have anything to do with the Malware attacks on Flash Player? Adobe was made aware by Trend Micro and Microsoft technicians this week. 3rd in a month.

http://www.scmagazine.com/adobe-rolling-out-new-flash-player-version-includes-fix-for-latest-zero-day-bug/article/396491/

kathydlgd
kathydlgd
1 posts
Nomad

I also haven't been able to log in and keep getting this problem. Any minute I could be kicked again. Please fix this, it took me like 2 hours of clicking the try again button just to log on.

Pah2000
Pah2000
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem, clearing cookies does not help. Some games work (maybe those that do not require login?) but not the one I want to play, i.e. Game of Thrones Ascent.

zlt
zlt
1 posts
Peasant

[Answered]
But it doesn't work. Same problem

CrystalLuna
CrystalLuna
11 posts
Jester

same problem. got the same CSRF check failed error when I tried to relog in. I did clear cookies and reload my game twice before I found my empty online save slot showing data again. but why we have the issue though?

medassin
medassin
10 posts
Shepherd

clear cookie, cache, all stuff armor and it till happen ? dont make me set up win again :|

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@turasso @newfl33t @medassin @Veldar66 @kathydlgd @Pah2000 @zlt @CrystalLuna

I'm redirecting this thread to the main one about this CSRF problem, just to keep all reports and discussions in one place guys, ok? Please check the main thread about this to keep you all in the loop about this problem and everything related to it.

Thread location: Have a CSRF ERROR when posting? Check here first!

Showing 1-10 of 10