ForumsThe TavernCard Frontier II!

3 3581
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Many months ago, I created what, i'm sure multiple people (2) would say, the best forum game ever. That game is Card Frontier. And, after all this time, I have decided finally to create THE SEQUEL: [b]Card Frontier II[/b] (I know, so creative title). Now, the first one was based more on upgrading cards, grinding in a dark and sp00ki forest, and building a town. *Makes sweeping motion* NONE OF THAT! In CF2, the entire GAME will be different. This will take place around 20 years in the future, 90% of the forest is gone, and at the end of the forest was discovered a HUGE Plain full of wildlife and opportunities! A law has been placed that anyone who is rich enough that knows his stuff can start an outpost and be really really rich and powerful. So, here is a minor rundown of whats new and whats out:

NEW:
Card System
Auction House
Leveling System
Areas
Outposts + Player controlled towns (For those who like a little strategy with their TCGs)

The second frontier will be very different from the first, and its going to be HUGE. I would love it if some of AGs more well-known FG makers would step up as mods for CF2 to help me out, as I plan to let everyone play! For those who just cant wait to play, the game will be created, bare-bones, in late February. I really hope you guys are as excited about it as I am, I'm planning to hopefully make it the biggest FG ever, in the history of the internet.

And go ahead and discuss it and ask questions and stuff, I would love to hear all your opinions

• 3 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

You should post this in forum game as a kickstarter or of the sorts...
I'll say i will join.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Its not exactly a kickstarter, its more of a post to let everyone know whats going on and discuss it.

BladeDragon2
BladeDragon2
13 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds good I would like to have a second one especially of its going to be better/ improved.

Showing 1-3 of 3