ForumsThe TavernWhat's the best fist fight you have ever seen?

6 4617
DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

This is the thread where you post a real-life story about a fistfight you have been in or witnessed. Try not to post anything too vulgar or innapropriate for the young viewers here.

Here's my story:

I was at a football game when I was hungry. I left my seat and bought some nachos. As I was going back to my seat, I saw a guy fighting with one of the cooks in the consession stand because there wasn't enough bread on his hotdog. This guy ended up getting arrested.

• 6 Replies
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Now, the best fistfight i have been in, so boom. Beat that.

So this one kid started insulting Rise Against (my favorite band) and i said, as a joke, "Yo, wanna fight about it?" This kid said "Yes" in a completely serious tone. So we fought. I beat the crap out of him. Without using one hand. Im being completely serious here, if you doubt. He had bruises all over his body for a month, and i had 3 tiny scratches on my back. Then this kid started spreading he beat me up. Lets just say he had new bruises for a month. He started it again.

Yep. Im a beast. Dont mess with me.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Not exactly a fight, but once, I think when I was fourteen, a guy in my PE class decided the best thing to do in the face of a telling off was to run for it. Not exactly the best plan as this guy was kind of unfit, and the PE teacher was well known for being a) extremely fit and b) crazy. He was swiftly caught up to and rugby tackled. Absolutely priceless.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

One time , in PE class, this guy was making fun of me and I was calling him names and he was getting absolutely pissed. So, he decided to rush against me while I was putting my shirt on and tackled me into a locker, then I kinda fell on him and proceeded to smash his face into the ground. Teacher stopped it before it got too bloody, but I broke his glasses and everyone was laughing. Felt good

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This fight happened just last year. So there I was, sitting at lunch when one of my friends sits in the seat across from me. Unfortunately the seat he sat in, we call the 'Reserved Seat' because another kid sits there. So the kid, let's call him Paul, he grabs my friend, who we will call Napoleon, by the neck and pulls him back. All of a sudden they just start fighting until the janitor came in to stop it.

Our table did not go unnoticed that day.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i will choose my 2nd best fist fight because the 1st i was pressured into fighting someone who didnt wanna fight either. so this guy kept bullying me in class and i left to cool off, and came back and it turned into a fist fight. i managed to get him in a headlock and got somewhere between 6-9 punches in his jaw while holding that lock in. i felt good about it because he was a football player being a bully thinking he could get away with it because he was bigger. best part was? the teacher knew he started it so i didnt get in trouble.

BladeDragon2
BladeDragon2
13 posts
Blacksmith

I was at a baseball game sometime last year. I was leaving the stadium because the game ended. it was padres vs. red sox or something. Not a fan of base ball sorry.
Anyways as I was leaving I'm walking downstairs and this dude screams "Padres Suck!!!" So I go and check out why these people are screaming and these two big dudes just punch each other in the face until their both bloody, and their girl friends are fighting too. The black dude ends up losing to the Mexican dude. And the Mexican dude takes his girlfriend and runs as fast as he can away because security was running after them.

Showing 1-6 of 6