ForumsGamesHELP- Awesome Game, Forgot title..

6 4611
Emilyism
Emilyism
3 posts
Nomad

So there was this really cool game on here that I always used to play maybe 3, 4, 5 years ago? I forget the title and really want to play again.
Its a side-scrolling RPG*sort of* adventure type game where you're a knight*ish*. You travel from kingdom to kingdom and can buy weapons and things like diamonds or armor, as well as black market supplies. You can buy a horse, a horse and carriage etc until you have enough money for the biggest one, a pirate ship type thing. In between kingdoms there are other people that you meet on the road that you can fight to steal their stuff. Sometimes they're injured or dead and can take their things. You can also come across *police* that you will get in trouble for if you have black market things.
Please help guys <3

• 6 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Um... Caravaneer? Try that, its on NewGrounds...

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Yeah, could you go around and fight things in a desert and buy good s and sell them at other places, and the likes? I'm pretty sure its Caravaneer, but if its not, sorry

Pathfyndar
Pathfyndar
2 posts
Nomad

I think I know what game you are talking about, but I don't remember the name either. I have been searching for it for a while too. Its kind of like the old west, except that you can get giant ships on wheels, and if you are powerful enough, you and your crew of I think it was about 6 guys max could attack and take over cities, right? Please let me know if you find it. I really want to play it again too.

Pathfyndar
Pathfyndar
2 posts
Nomad

I found it! It is called Frontier. I know it is on Kongregate, might be on here too.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Is @Pathfyndar correct @Emilyism? Is it indeed the game called Frontier?! It's on Armor Games as well...

Emilyism
Emilyism
3 posts
Nomad

Yes! The game was indeed Frontier, thanks guys

Showing 1-6 of 6