ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] Old Armorgames Website Quest Remove..

11 6229
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Armor Games Website Quest, for so far counted 21 quest are not longer available..

My Suggestion is to remove them in counting... this way will be fair for everyone who trying to achieve to be the Quest Hero..

I think it's not more than fair...

http://i60.tinypic.com/21exg8p.jpg

• 11 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This topic/question has been posted several times in the past and it is well known to the Staff @Andelhofs. I can inform you that it's on the agenda for the future, but they have to work on a lot more items with a limited number of people. This means that more urgent and pressing matters will be addressed to and worked on first and this will require a bit of patience from us before it is worked on, ok?

To satisfy your thoughts, I'm calling out @Ferret (Armor Games Staff Admin) on this as well... ok?

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Thank you MrDayCee, Is there anything i can do to help.. ??

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Thank you for offering your help, but for now there's nothing you or anyone else can do... we simply have to wait it out. Thanx anyway!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Andelhofs At this point, nothing is being done about this. But I hear and respect your point, and actually - I feel quite the same. I don't have them all myself.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@ferret Thank you for your reply..

I understand that AG is a business and that the money must earn to make a profit. This is indeed a relatively less important thing but I think this leads to more potential attention. What I mean more will to fight for the eternal winner ...

I think at this also that every person who wins the medal a recognition must be given to his profie.

Thanks again for you reply ..

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

A medal for reaching the top position in the Quests Alltime Hero Board?! Hmmm... sounds interesting... what do you think @Ferret?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I want to add this I think it's only fair for those who were here since the very beginning. I'm not a quester, though I'm just saying it can be looked at as a form of awarding those who were loyal to the site.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@SirLegendary

No, they may continue but should not count.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Andelhofs, actually I beg to differ, it's like how the forum contests work. You only have one chance for getting them. For example, the art contests, the debate contests etc. You only had one/a few chance(s) to get them, like how you only had one chance to get these old rank quests. I think the whole concept of quests should be related to all aspects of armor games, and all kinds of quests should count.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

A badge for Hero of the day, Hero of the week and All timer Hero would be much more fun. Quest that are not achievable do not belong here.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm unsure what's meant by medals, but giving Quests for people earning Quests is something we've avoided doing so far on purpose.

Showing 1-11 of 11