ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA Story by Evilsweetblock

1 3712
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, I want to try ONE. LAST. TIME. to make a story on AG, and see what the people think, and whatnot. Anyway, I've got a bit of it written, but before I post that, here is a little excerpt so that you can sample it, if people like it I might post the next part, might. Anyway, its a really short excerpt so, have fun reading it

It was dark. A man sat beaten, bruised, and tied to a chair in the basement of a house in a small town in the middle of nowhere. He did not remember how he got there or why, but he did not have much time to contemplate that. Upstairs, he head a door slamming shut and then... What sounded like Beethoven.

The man struggled against his bonds trying to escape. He had almost gotten a hand free when the basement door opened. The man stared at his captor, who wore all back, even his face was covered with cheap shades and a black cloth. The only hint of color was the white stripe on the top of his fedora, perfectly matching his formal attire. The covered man reached into his suit and pulled out a large knife, and the screams of the tied down man slowly died down, until all that was heard from the house was the music, and then even that was gone, as well.

• 1 Reply
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

wow, k, the document I had this story on got deleted, so, um... you guys are screwed. That sucks, I liked the story too

Showing 1-1 of 1