ForumsThe TavernWho would like to kill me?

13 3689
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I haven't been active on AG for about a month, but if y'all remember me the way I think y'all do, the list might be about half a page long. A lot of you probably think of me as this huge bigoted jerk, but deep down inside I don't know what I really believe, and if you had my parents, you'd be like me to. I'm the product of the 90's with parents that have 1950's right-wing values. I grew up watching The X-Files, South Park, and Monty Python's Flying Circus when I was a wee lad.
I've said a lot of mean things here over the past year and I have to confess that I used this place as a spouting off place more than a few times. To sum it all up I'll just would like to know who those are that I've insulted so I can set a few things straight.

• 13 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I think asking who would like to kill you is a bit extreme, no?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

What if someone says yes, and then they kill you? That's dangerous.

On the more relevant side, I've barely interacted with you, so I have no opinion on killing you or not.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I think asking who would like to kill you is a bit extreme, no?

Liking/wanting to kill someone is a lot different than actually doing so. Don't you have a few people that you'd like to kill? (Boss, ex-girlfriend,etc..). Most people understand than when you say that you feel like killing someone that you don't actually mean it.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I've occasionally felt my knuckles whitening as I read your posts. But I quickly calm down.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I've occasionally felt my knuckles whitening as I read your posts. But I quickly calm down.

My judgement and ability to apply logical reasoning was greatly suppressed during most of 2014 due to several unpleasant goings on in my life at the time. In short, my Quasi-Expressive Goodness experienced a major system malfunction during Jan-Jul 2014.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

In short, my Quasi-Expressive Goodness experienced a major system malfunction during Jan-Jul 2014

I think this might do more harm than help

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I actually had a good impression with you when you had helped me with BB code.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I'll put in my two cents on this Masta...

First of all, you chosing to do this only shows good will and character, which is the foremost aspect of someone who wants to make amends. True, you've had your 'wonderous ways' of rubbing people the wrong way during the past year (well, several wackings with a hammer can surely vouch for that), but in the end, we all felt as if you simply needed to be guided in finding the right track again, which -I admit- needed some work, but seemingly paid off. (I'm speaking for myself here, but I'm sure the rest of the team is aboard with what I'm saying, hence the 'we'.)

I don't think there's really anyone out here who's been really hurt by what you did, but I suggest that you dig through your comments a bit and see if there's someone around who may not want to come forward in this thread and could use an apology (if applicable) for any of your actions from the past?

A true show of character is when one accepts his wrong-doings and is willing to face up to them. I say go for it!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

How'bout yu check hiz profile @MattEmAngel? Juzz sayin'...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

As for killing people, I wouldn't kill anyone but I might ask strom to do it.

So much for that spelling and Punctuation. xD

Joking aside, I have been thinking back on the things that I've said in the past to people here and it's been bothering me. I just wanted to make it up to them and convince them that I'm not as huge of a jerk that they think I am.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I'm not as huge of a jerk that they think I am.

I can agree with that. The masta i know was never a jerk, never mean. Hes awesome, smart, interesting, able to stand up for himself. I have heard little of what he has said to people, but frankly, i dont care. Thats past matters. Right now, at the moment is what counts. He is being more of a man and more awesome than many people i know, many people even on this website would be standing up and apologizing. I have said stuff too that i have deserved to die for, hell, i did the other night and hurt a really close friend of mine. But the next day, i apologized and tried to make it up. I got that chance back to become friends with her once more. Give him the same chance to be friends. He is a great guy.

Sorry for the rant, im just standing up for my bro. And putting my thoughts into the mix here.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I don't think there's really anyone out here who's been really hurt by what you did

I still am sorta hurt from when he called me ugly. It was totally uncalled for and random.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I still am sorta hurt from when he called me ugly. It was totally uncalled for and random.

I'm sorry about that. I still don't know what I was thinking when I said that. I don't know why I felt the need to do that either.
Showing 1-13 of 13