ForumsGamesHands of War 4

22 27902
crazyworkins
crazyworkins
34 posts
Herald

Anyone know anything about this? The Axis Games site hasn't been updated for about a year, and the link to development news takes you to a Hands of War page, but there's only a description of the game, and looks like it hasn't been touched since it was first made.

Was it started and dropped?
Anyone have any info on this?

• 22 Replies
WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

Don't have no info. I hope for it :-)

Djugan
Djugan
13 posts
Nomad

Hi! Yes, we are making Hands of War 4! We're releasing development news on a regular basis on both our Facebook page and HandsOfWarGames.com. You can find links to both on AxisGamesOnline.com and below:

Facebook.com/AxisGames
HandsOfWarGames.com/handsofwar4guide.php

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Fantastic! Been a fan since the beginning, @Djugan, good stuff

volcanoman
volcanoman
2 posts
Shepherd

awsome game series but graphics need updated

volcanoman
volcanoman
2 posts
Shepherd

do you have a rough date for release? that would be nice

John08111999
John08111999
2 posts
Peasant

Any news about the release date ?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

From the devs page:

Everstone is scheduled for release in 2016 for standalone PC, Mac, and Linux. We will also run a simultaneous Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter in early alpha. All version will also be available for purchase on the Axis Games Store.
sealytopia
sealytopia
3 posts
Farmer

Axis is being sold so Im not sure if its coming out, is it? If so it should be out by now or soon

sercanersoy
sercanersoy
1 posts
Shepherd

@Djugan I can honestly say that Hands of War series are the best RPG flash games I have ever played. Thx to all developers.

Djugan
Djugan
13 posts
Nomad

We are developing Hands of War 4, titled Everstone. The best way to keep up with development is to follow us on Twitter @AxisGamesDev or on Facebook at fb.com/AxisGames.

spartan200
spartan200
5 posts
Farmer

hi, um can there be pets in hands of war 4? i dont think this will even get considered but i think pets could be a very good addition to hands of war ... also can there be more healing spells or maybe another class? like an necromancer or a thief or like a goblin thingy ...

crazyworkins
crazyworkins
34 posts
Herald

@Djugan Are you still planning on a 2016 release, or has the football game taken over for the rest of the year?

Djugan
Djugan
13 posts
Nomad

We won't make a 2016 release – no. I don't know about a release date yet, but I can confirm that we are definitely working on the game!

jgrogan1
jgrogan1
1 posts
Farmer

any more news on everstone, tired of beating hands of war 3

Keon_2902
Keon_2902
1 posts
Shepherd

YO CAN YOU TRY TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE UP TO NO BUGS IN THE GAME IVE GOT SOME LOST DATA PROBLEMS AND A NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE ONE

Showing 1-15 of 22