ForumsThe TavernPlease...Forgive Me

6 3294
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I wish to plead forgiveness to all those who have participated with me to the recent Count to 100. Here is my story:

As we approached the 90s, a bunch of users, myself included, posted simultaneously. Once I submitted my post, I realized that I had ninja'd another user. I panicked and edited. I thought that I had corrected the wrong, but I had realized that I had typed right the first time. As a result, I had messed up a otherwise successful Count to 100. I sincerely apologize to anyone for any broken dreams or computers and any anguish or anger that I may have caused. Because of this, I am imposing on myself a self-ban from the Forums for an indefinite amount of time.

Goodbye, fellow users. We shall see each other again.
-Apple

• 6 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I will never forgive you. You have no idea the repercussions you've caused to both my friends, and my family.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

You shouldn't impose a self ban on yourself just for Count to 100. Yes it may mean something to some people but in the end, it's just a game. Winning isn't so rare these days, so don't worry about it. You shouldn't be too hard on yourself. I've messed up many times before. The best thing you can do is next time be more careful. If there are too many people at 90+ just let them have it. Besides, if you post once in a successful count, you are still counted as part of the winners. Read my guide on count to 100!!!

Remember, we're here to have fun, and not to be to hard on each other.
Cheer up!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Idk man maybe you shouldn't take a game so seriously and maybe get out a bit more

Although Princess has fallen into a deep depression because of your actions so maybe you should take some time for yourself. Buy a fedora and reflect on your person and beliefs. Come.back to us a better, more euphoric, lad.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

oh... if we have to make apologies and bans every time we mess up the count when it's so high, then i guess i should've left a while ago.
Though getting depressed with a fedora sounds awfully pleasant...

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

You're definitely not the only user to spoil a count that was in the 90s. So don't beat yourself up about it. Things just get frantic once the count gets that high.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

*sigh*

Darn it, guys, you know I can't stay away from here for more than a day. I'm back. But I'm still staying away from the Forum Games for a while.

Showing 1-6 of 6